tdmitchell
    • 719 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 08:55 PM

How did it go We want details! lol

#23 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
      • 1,681 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 08:52 AM

Hey girls!!! It went awesome! We stayed at Hotel Za Za in Houston http://www.hotelzazahouston.com/ in the Fatal Charms suite. Here is a pic of it Boutique Hotel Suite Houston | Hotel ZaZa Houston - Magnificent Seven | Hot Houston Hotel Suite and she took about 250 pics. I changed about 8 times and my favorite "outfit" was wearing just tons of pearls around my neck and pearl colored panties (If you watch Keeping Up w/the Kardashians I got my idea from Kim's photo shoot to Reggie). At first I was a little nervous, but after a little bit I got really comfortable. I am going to ask my photographer for some teasers to show y'all. Tyler has no idea at all what I was doing! He thought I was at the Galleria buying him his wedding present, haha. I have a question, when should I give the BD book to Tyler?? I need some suggestions! Thanks girls for all the luck you sent my way yesterday-it helped If anyone has any questions about anything feel free to ask me.

#24 Outdoor_girl1010

Outdoor_girl1010
        • 657 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 09:47 AM

Who did you end up using to take your pictures?
          Cory & Jennifer
          March 13, 2010Punta Cana D.R.!!http://i150.photobuc....3/IMG_6740.jpg

#25 MarieSam

MarieSam
          • VIP Member
          • 2,336 posts
            • LocationSouthern California

Posted 12 May 2009 - 09:52 AM

eeek exciting Des, your fav outfit sounds sensational and super sexy! Can't wait to see your teasers

Are you having a photographer at the wedding? If so, I've always loved the pics where the photographer or someone else delivers the package to FI during the getting ready part of the wedding and your photog captures his reaction on film. Those pics are so precious to me! I love seeing the guy's face and eyes light up

#26 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
            • 1,681 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 09:58 AM

I used Emily Lockard of Emily Lockard Photography in Beaumont, Texas. Here is her website: EMILY LOCKARD PHOTOGRAPHY She is my friend and I was her first BD shoot. She is using me as her model to show other brides who possibly want to use her to take their BD pics. She is super sweet and really talented.

#27 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
              • 1,681 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 09:59 AM

MarieSam-Thanks girl! We aren't having a pro photographer at our DW b/c our AHR took a huge chunk of our budget. I might just see if my sister can deliver it to him (she is my MOH). Maybe my sister can take pics with my camera while he opens it! Thanks for the advice!

#28 MarieSam

MarieSam
                • VIP Member
                • 2,336 posts
                  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 12 May 2009 - 10:07 AM

yeah that would be a good idea, just make sure whoever does it, gets "the shot" -- I'm sure Tyler will be floored when he sees his gift. So you gotta make sure you get to see it too!!! And trust me hun, I feel you on budget issues. It is so easy to get carried away planning a wedding ~ I need a freakin patch!

#29 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                  • VIP Member
                  • 18,452 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 10:09 AM

Have fun. Just relax and enjoy yourself.
                    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#30 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                    • VIP Member
                    • 18,452 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 10:10 AM

oh crap i didnt realize i was a day late. I'm glad it went good
                      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users