Sign in to follow this  
StephanieMN

Non-Beach type wedding OOT bag suggestions?

Great ideas! We decided on Tahoe because it is beautiful! Lots of friend and family have been there and said it was nice.

We found a company that will handle everything that day for a very good price.

Up until a month ago the plan was to get married here in MN but I got overwhelmed with having to ask everyone for help with getting things done that day (we have a limited budget so paying people wasn't in the cards) that I wanted someone else to do it!

My Fiance had been pushing the wedding in that direction and I finally realized it was a great idea.

Now I am very happy to be doing it in Tahoe and so very glad I found this group because I sure would have missed a few details!

What about one time use cameras that way the people can take the pictures of the view that they find beautiful or while hiking taking pictures.

CD with your favorite songs on them or candles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie 525 View Post
Great ideas! We decided on Tahoe because it is beautiful! Lots of friend and family have been there and said it was nice.
We found a company that will handle everything that day for a very good price.
Up until a month ago the plan was to get married here in MN but I got overwhelmed with having to ask everyone for help with getting things done that day (we have a limited budget so paying people wasn't in the cards) that I wanted someone else to do it!
My Fiance had been pushing the wedding in that direction and I finally realized it was a great idea.
Now I am very happy to be doing it in Tahoe and so very glad I found this group because I sure would have missed a few details!
Happy planning and it will be awesome to see your pics when it's all said and done :o)