Sign in to follow this  
KarenLynn

A Fairytale Wedding at Riu Ocho Rios Jamaica -The other 200 photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by misstrae76 View Post
OK...one more question..I hope!

I was wondering if having it at the steak house then reception at the seagrape was a hassle. In terms of moving everyone to a different location. I was thinking of doing it like that as well, using the free dinner THEN move everyone to continue with a bit of dancing and a lot of drinking :) but I was unsure about the moving around.

What is your take on this and most importantly how were your guests?
Moving to the Sea Grape from the Mammee was not an issue at all. We literally left our dinner table and walked down the stairs and that's where our set up was for the beach reception. Your guests definately won't mind!
Karen

Beautiful pics. I still haven't made a final decision on where yet, but the more I read the reviews the more my I'm leaving towards Riu Ocho Rios. Thanks for sharing.

Karen -- did you get the free bouquet that comes with the wedding package or are yours an upgrade? I am trying to see what the "standard" issue flowers look like because I have read in numerous places that everyone upgrades their flowers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyarai View Post
Karen -- did you get the free bouquet that comes with the wedding package or are yours an upgrade? I am trying to see what the "standard" issue flowers look like because I have read in numerous places that everyone upgrades their flowers.
Hi Nyarai,
I upgraded my bouquet - the cost was $200 and a $20 credit was applied since I didn't get the free bouquet. There were 11 roses, 6 calla lilies, 9 green orchids, and 4 white orchids in the bouquet. Let me know if you have any more questions!
Karen

I was wondering what the free bouquet looked like too. I wanted to use it since it was included. I found this picture on Trip Advisor where someone had posted a wedding review. Hope this helps anyone else who is trying to decide to go with the free bouquet or upgrade.

(Hopefully this works - I haven't uploaded a picture before)

free-bridal-bouquet-beautiful.pdf