Sign in to follow this  
whitni

Weight loss buddy or buddies?

Hi ladies!

I missed biggest loser 6, so I thought I'd give this a whirl!

I'm getting married in November 2009, I thought I'd see if there was anybody else out there getting married around the same with about 50-60 lbs to lose....and interested in a weight loss buddy to keep each other on track!

Let me know if you're interested!

{I'm not too picky on the lbs and month being the same, but hopefully pretty close. }

Hi whitni... I would love to buddy up with you.. Im in the same boat as far as the pounds..however, I'm a June '10 bride.. but if nothing else..join us on the have you exercised today thread.

whitni-

I would love to buddy up with you. My goals are somewhat similar - I'm trying to lose about 30 pounds before my wedding in November. I'm also standing up in 2 weddings before mine, one in July and one in August. I can't fit into the bridesmaid dress I ordered for the July wedding, so I'm totally stressing out. Maybe we can help eachother and get some of this weight off before our Nov weddings :)

PM me or you can email me at josiepedersen@aol.com !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal_lady10 View Post
Hi whitni... I would love to buddy up with you.. Im in the same boat as far as the pounds..however, I'm a June '10 bride.. but if nothing else..join us on the have you exercised today thread.
I'm sorry I totally missed your reply! Feel free to email me if you'd like to! :)

whitlidge @ gmail. com

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSIE View Post
whitni-

I would love to buddy up with you. My goals are somewhat similar - I'm trying to lose about 30 pounds before my wedding in November. I'm also standing up in 2 weddings before mine, one in July and one in August. I can't fit into the bridesmaid dress I ordered for the July wedding, so I'm totally stressing out. Maybe we can help eachother and get some of this weight off before our Nov weddings :)

PM me or you can email me at josiepedersen@aol.com !
Sounds great, I will email you now!! :)