Wedding "Blog"?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#11 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
  • VIP Member
  • 2,861 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 08:39 PM

Im one of those random thread people I think. LOL I just have no friends so I gotta share my stuff with someone!!

#12 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
    • 4,979 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 08:42 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by RaydensMama
      Im one of those random thread people I think. LOL I just have no friends so I gotta share my stuff with someone!!
      Share away!!! I love reading about everyone elses problems... ok, that came out wrong! lol, but I don't mind other people's drama threads
      Happily Married since May 9, 2008
      Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#13 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
      • VIP Member
      • 2,861 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 08:44 PM

You sayin I got problems? LOL (jk) I like reading about everyone else too. Makes you feel not so alone with things.

#14 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
        • 4,979 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 08:45 PM

Quote:
          You sayin I got problems?
          Umm...lol.... I'm going to stop posting in this thread before I get myself into more trouble!!! haha

#15 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
          • VIP Member
          • 2,861 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 08:47 PM

BTW thats pointing at YOU Courtney. LOL

#16 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
            • 4,979 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 08:49 PM

Quote:
              BTW thats pointing at YOU Courtney. LOL
              You just posted that because you knew I would respond. WELL I'M NOT TAKING THE BAIT....

...oh...wait.... damn

#17 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
              • VIP Member
              • 2,861 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 09:04 PM

haha you make me laugh Courtney....in a real way, not just virtually! LOL

#18 laura b

laura b
                • 334 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 10:02 AM

Well, in response to part of it (how are people feeling a couple of months away), I can answer that one.
                  I'm about to lose my mind, but seriously.
                  Work keeps me so busy that I don't have time for the wedding stuff. I feel like the time with my nine year old son has been seriously affected by the wedding planning. I had hoped to have everything done by now and just sit around on my one day off week and lay by the pool and work on my pretan, but that's not happening. No OOT bags yet, no welcome letters, no thank you cards made, heck, I'm still not fully registered (my shower is on Saturday, thank you).
                  I went to the dentist to get my teeth cleaned so they'd be all purty and it turns out I need a mouthful of work done. Not to mention that since the visit two weeks ago, one of my wisdom teeth broke and so now I have to get my wisdom teeth removed. Before the wedding. The dentist stuff is around $1K even with insurance.
                  I hate my job and started crying there the other day and called and begged the FH to let me quit and support me (of course he would, but of course I would NEVER let him).
                  So there's my (non)blog rant. Sorry, couldn't wait for the non-bug version to be released!
                  Back to it...
                  Laura
                  (oh, and P.S. my seamstress is charging $140 to make like three little alterations to my dresses. Seems ridiculous, right?)

#19 dragonfly

dragonfly
                  • 1,820 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 11:34 AM

Courtney, I think Laura officially began your blog, take it away!

Laura, breath all will work out. It really sucks about your teeth, I hate the dentist!!!!

Kelly~

#20 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                    • 5,248 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 10:50 PM

If I can blog any thought right now I just want to say to Kelly that I never get tired of seeing Liam's adorable face. I just want to eat him up in pieces. Okay sorry I realize that you never met me in person and that just came off really creepy in a cyber perve kind of way. Sorry I just love kids.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users