Sign in to follow this  
TammyB

Pick my wedding cake

Ok, I keep going back and forth on our cake, should I get a single layer wedding cake, cupcakes or mini wedding cakes for our guests (10 guest's total so 12 including B&G)

So help me decide. Please....

shellcake

Click the image to open in full size.

green orchid cupcake

green one layer

TAMMYM

The mini cakes with the calla lillies are my favorite! Is that just a picture you got from the internet, or is it from a place in Cabo?

KarlaV

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlaV View Post
TAMMYM

The mini cakes with the calla lillies are my favorite! Is that just a picture you got from the internet, or is it from a place in Cabo?

KarlaV
I found the picture online but I've been talking to sweet dreams in cabo and they can do them. The mini cakes are $15.00 and up depending on the design plus delivery. A two layer cake she said (like a mini version of the shell cake) would be $20.00 per cake.

No wonder you're having trouble picking - these are all really great options!

But you know how I feel about cupcakes/individual cakes! wink.gif Plus, since you have the benefit of a very small wedding I think the mini cakes w/ a green orchid would really be something special that people will remember and talk about for years to come. It's something different but very lovely. So my vote is optoion #4 mini-cakes.

Runner up is single layer mini-cake. (even if these are a lot cheaper I think these would also be very special)