Photo

Mineauxs Riu Santa Fe Review~!

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 Beach Bride 80

Beach Bride 80
  • 151 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 10:13 PM

Your pics look amazing. I am glad everything worked out great for you!!

#12 liznsergio

liznsergio
    • 400 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 10:13 AM

Wow! You were one gorgeous bride!!!! And your hair looked amazing...I'm tottally going to book Suzanne Morel for my hair...and now I know it's behinf Office Depot..LOL!

Dumb question...but what did you do with your dress after the pictures @ Lovers Beach I want to take some pics in the water as well, but not sure what to do with the dress after

#13 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
      • 5,466 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 12:25 PM

That last picture of you two in black and white is GORGEOUS! I am so in love with it. Congrats on your beautiful wedding!!

#14 mineaux

mineaux
        • 55 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 01:24 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by liznsergio
          Wow! You were one gorgeous bride!!!! And your hair looked amazing...I'm tottally going to book Suzanne Morel for my hair...and now I know it's behinf Office Depot..LOL!

Dumb question...but what did you do with your dress after the pictures @ Lovers Beach I want to take some pics in the water as well, but not sure what to do with the dress after
          Thank you for the compliment :)! Suzanne and her staff are amazing and am very glad i booked with her!

After the TTD I just rolled the dress up (gasp!) and put it in my backpack, then when I got back to hotel just rinsed it off in the shower (dbl gasp!) and let it airdry on the balcony.
          Being in the ocean, really cleaned it from dragging it during the wedding! The sand took out all the dirt.
          Hope that helps

#15 mineaux

mineaux
          • 55 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 01:25 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by nicole.gia
            wow, everything looked so beautiful! I love the parasols you had - where did you get them? Congrats!

Hi Nicole,
            I orderd the parasols from a canadian retailer, weddingfavours.ca

#16 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 9,532 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 01:40 PM

Wow, everything looked awesome! I'm glad you survived the wedding day even though you drank a tad too much the day before You looked completely gorgeous! Your hair, makeup, and dress are STUNNING! And your TTD pic is incredible. I can't wait to see all of your pro pics!

#17 liznsergio

liznsergio
              • 400 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 02:21 PM

Thanks so much! That helps a lot! I didn't know if brides just threw their dresses away after TTD (double AND triple gasp!!!!) Now I know :o)

#18 Soon2beWed09

Soon2beWed09
                • 319 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 05:25 PM

I love ur colors and u and ur hubby look so nice...I orginally looked at ur review to see what ur bridesmaids looked liked with parasols because thats what I want to do and hunny i tell u they look nice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users