Sign in to follow this  
maxandkatie

Katie and Max's Dreams Tulum Wedding Review 5/1/2009

Congratulations, you looked beautiful. Glad you had a wonderful day.

I just have a quick question, were there actually 5 weddings on the day you were supposed to meet the co-ordinator or do you think she meant she had 5 other appointments, I thought they now had a maximum of 2 weddings per day? 5 weddings on one day would be horrendous, I dont see how they would even work it?

Thanks for your review, cant wait to see more pics.

There were definitely 5 weddings on the Tuesday before my wedding. My wedding was Friday. Most of them were really small. I think she said 2 of them were last minute. There were brides everywhere that day.

Also, maybe people moved their weddings up because of the swine flu so they were doing their best o accommodate. Just a thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by northernflasher View Post
Congratulations, you looked beautiful. Glad you had a wonderful day.

I just have a quick question, were there actually 5 weddings on the day you were supposed to meet the co-ordinator or do you think she meant she had 5 other appointments, I thought they now had a maximum of 2 weddings per day? 5 weddings on one day would be horrendous, I dont see how they would even work it?

Thanks for your review, cant wait to see more pics.

Thanks Katie, hadn't thought of that... I can understand them trying to help out those poor brides that were caught in all the flu fiasco which is nice of them. I just really hope that they are not making a habit of 5 weddings a day!