Sign in to follow this  
Trice

RIU Montego Bay 3-7-09(Trice)

Trice, you look beautiful.. I loved everything.. I was thinking about having my wedding in the Gazebo. Seeing your wedding on the beach and the beautiful decorations has changed my mind. I was wondering if you could send me email about the prices for the decorations etc.

Thanks

Anedra

Anedranicole@aol.com

You looked gorgeous Trice! I'm so happy I got to see the pro shots. Thought I'd let you know to that Chantelle must've really liked you cause she kept talking about your wedding when we met with her about ours. She just loved you!!

Beautiful arch too...love it all! Congrats again!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by montegobay09 View Post
You looked gorgeous Trice! I'm so happy I got to see the pro shots. Thought I'd let you know to that Chantelle must've really liked you cause she kept talking about your wedding when we met with her about ours. She just loved you!!

Beautiful arch too...love it all! Congrats again!!
Thanks. I can't believe she remembers me with so many weddings. She's a sweetheart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trina0724 View Post
It looks like you had a wonderful wedding! What package did you get?
Yes, we had a wonderful time. We had the free package.

Looks beautiful! I'm getting married at RIU Montego Bay april 20th 2010. Who did your photography? really nice pictures and I heard that you have to arrange that on your own, is that right?

I'm getting married at RIUMB april next year and have lots of questions.......I'm glad I found you on here. Who is doing your photos for you??