Photo

trayce2222's planning thread**a Zillion Pics and Looong!!**

• Please log in to reply
218 replies to this topic

#81 zethers

zethers
  • 135 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 05:49 PM

Whoa!! Amazing!!! I'm blown away right now, I loved it all! What to steal, what to steal?? haha. Thank you for posting all the templates!! What were your guests reaction to it all??

#82 jamaicabride09

jamaicabride09
    • 856 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 01:10 PM

Thank you!!!

Quote:
      Originally Posted by trayce2222
      Thank you!!!!

I bought the bucket from the $1 section at target and them just added the ribbon and starfish.

Here's the templates for our pre-wedding brochure, so you can mess around with that if you want.
      Thanks!!

#83 K'osh

K'osh
      • 269 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 01:11 PM

Fantastic!! Everything looks amazing...I'm sure your guests loved everything. Congratulations on a job well done.
        http://tickers.Ticke....9e4d/event.png

36 people + Bride & Groom are coming to Cuba!!!

#84 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
        • 3,347 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 04:00 PM

Wow, that has to be one of the longest most complete planning threads I have ever seen! Way to go girl! That was awesome! You have great taste!
          ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#85 farrahla

farrahla
          • 58 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 01:53 AM

That looks so great. So many good ideas.

#86 allyson779

allyson779
            • 238 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 12:45 AM

You did a great job- I love all your ideas. Thanks for sharing.
              Bride & Groom plus 86 booked!!!

#87 Ayita

Ayita
              • 861 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 12:57 AM

Wow !!! How long did you plan for ? This was awesome ! I hope you had a great wedding !

#88 Bethany68

Bethany68
                • 42 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 01:45 AM

Hey girly,

What Bridal Boutiques did you go to in Dallas thats where I am and cant find a dress I love to save my life! Also what place did u get the bride tank top LOVE IT! Everything came out so AWESOME! Who did you use for your seamstress the dresses came out AWESOME too!
                  I am having trouble finding the perfect AQUA my self

You did a rockin job

Beth

#89 trayce2222

trayce2222
                  • 221 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 02:49 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Ayita
                    Wow !!! How long did you plan for ? This was awesome ! I hope you had a great wedding !
                    Thanks so much! We started planning last July, so we had lots of time to plan everything out!

I couldn't have done all of it without the help from past brides on BDW!!!!

#90 trayce2222

trayce2222
                    • 221 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 03:10 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Bethany68
                      Hey girly,

What Bridal Boutiques did you go to in Dallas thats where I am and cant find a dress I love to save my life! Also what place did u get the bride tank top LOVE IT! Everything came out so AWESOME! Who did you use for your seamstress the dresses came out AWESOME too!
                      I am having trouble finding the perfect AQUA my self

You did a rockin job

Beth
                      I found my dress on the Maggie Sottero website and not one single boutique had it in Dallas or OKC since it was so new. I had tried on other Maggie dresses at Bridal Co of Denton and after contacting the other dress shops around and them pricing out that specific dress out for me, I went with them. Their price was less, plus they said if it came in and I hated it then they would let me order another one....no other place gave me that option. So on blind faith, I ordered and when it came in I absolutely LOVED it!!!

I bought the tanks at Old Navy and then took them to that T-shirt/Texas place right next to Sam Moon's off of Harry Hines/I-35 and they ironed on the words. They have lots of stuff there!

My seamstress was Denise Grone. Her email address is: info@custommadebydenise.com
                      She is very reasonable is price and went with me to pick out fabrics!!!

Thanks again and let me know if you have any other questions!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users