Photo

Le Blanc Spa Brides Post Here!! :D

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 JetsettinBride

JetsettinBride
  • 299 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 03:20 PM

Hi Nikki! My name is Nikki(Nicole) too. When I saw that we had the same name and the same wedding date. I just had to reply!

I'm a Le Blanc Bride and I'm getting married on July 14, 2012. (fyi - Le BLanc only does one wedding per day)   I saw the Le Blanc Wedding on TV last year and I was sold at that moment and I knew Le Blanc would be the resort for my destination wedding.  

I dont know much about EPM, but I have seen pics of the resort and it looks Great! Thats what I love so much about Mexico, is that there are so many great resorts to choose from.

Maybe you can plan another site visit to Cancun if its in your budget. But I did a site visit to Le Blanc and it looks exactly like it does on TV. The rooms, the pool, the beach...everything looks exactly the same. So another site visit really is not necessary unless you just need to see it in person. 

PM me if you have any additional or specific questions about the resort.  

Happy Planning,

Nicole  

Originally Posted by lolanikki 

Hi Ladies!

My name is Nicole and I've been posting on another message board for a different resort for my wedding on July 14, 2012. But i watched a wedding at the Le Blanc resort on TV and i feel in love! We were in Cancun in January and did a site visit at several hotels but Le Blanc wasn't on my list! .

I'm completely torn between the two resorts! Any advice would be greatly appreciated! BTW: the other resort is EPM (Excellence Playa Mujeres)

Thanks,

Nicole

#42 lolanikki

lolanikki
    • 26 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 07:24 PM

OMG! Nikki I guess July 14, 2012 is no longer my wedding date because I'm really leaning towards Le Blanc! That's so funny that we have the same name and wedding date!

Yeah, we're trying to plan a trip back to Mexico next month, if I can find time from work.

Thanks for the FYI about the date

Hi Nikki! My name is Nikki(Nicole) too. When I saw that we had the same name and the same wedding date. I just had to reply!

I'm a Le Blanc Bride and I'm getting married on July 14, 2012. (fyi - Le BLanc only does one wedding per day)   I saw the Le Blanc Wedding on TV last year and I was sold at that moment and I knew Le Blanc would be the resort for my destination wedding.  

I dont know much about EPM, but I have seen pics of the resort and it looks Great! Thats what I love so much about Mexico, is that there are so many great resorts to choose from.

Maybe you can plan another site visit to Cancun if its in your budget. But I did a site visit to Le Blanc and it looks exactly like it does on TV. The rooms, the pool, the beach...everything looks exactly the same. So another site visit really is not necessary unless you just need to see it in person. 

PM me if you have any additional or specific questions about the resort.  

Happy Planning,

Nicole  

#43 TA Wendy

TA Wendy

Insiders

• Insiders
      • 185 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 11:16 AM

Hi Le Blanc Brides!

Congratulations on selecting a most wonderful resort! Le Blanc is fantastic! I work quite frequently with couples who have selected Le Blanc as their wedding site, and I am down there several times per year. If anyone has any questions that I can help to answer I am happy to do that!

Best regards and happy wedding planning!

TA Wendy

You may PM me or reach me directly at wendy@wrighttravelagency.com

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings? We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews HERE.

Awards and recognition:

Palace Resorts Top PRO Agency
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator
        AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner
        Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner

#44 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 02 February 2014 - 02:59 PM

Hello,

We have scheduled our Le Blanc Destination Wedding Webinar for Saturday, April 12, 2014 @ 9:00am PST.  These webinars are a great way to get your questions answered.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users