Photo

Sparklers...

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#41 NHPT

NHPT
  • 3,848 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 05:55 PM

redwards- yep i lived in houston befor emoving to miami but my whole family is in the dallas area- i love that are and REALLY want to get back there soon, espcially after we have kids!
    Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#42 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
    • VIP Member
    • 4,116 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 06:01 PM

Yeah, it is a great area...and there are lots of good schools in the metroplex/suburbs. AND family members make great babysitters!! ;-)

#43 NHPT

NHPT
      • 3,848 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 06:10 PM

yes i know- are we have NOONE here- not really even friends that i would feel comfotbale asking (not yet anyway) and Miami is a much different environment and i really dont want my kids going to the schools here. there is a job at SMU i want matt to apply for but we have to be here for at least 3 years. but i go back a lot to see my parents- they live in lewisville
        Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#44 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,996 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 06:13 PM

Aww, Rachelle you looked so pretty! What a beautiful wedding. You're crazy- thinking we don't want to see your pics. I think they deserve their own thread in the photos section. You forget that even though we're DW brides, we're BRIDES first- and who doesn't like wedding pics?!?

Anyway, I LOVE the sparklers ideaa- Jen I'm sure you'll get awesome pics with them. This is something I wish I had done, but just never got around to it...I love Glenda's idea of the sparklers in the sand- too cute!

#45 laura b

laura b
          • 334 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 07:19 PM

I love the sparkler idea, too. My photog took an awesome wedding pic at another wedding with the couple running under sparklers.
            One word of caution, though.
            We were in the RM last year on July 4th (specifically at the Grand Oasis RM) and they said we couldn't have fireworks or even sparklers because the thatch on the palapas was so dry that it might start a fire.
            Now, I assume if you're buying your sparklers through your hotel WC, then your hotel allows it, but for those of you who aren't, I'd check.
            I'm going to check, because I think it's such an awesome idea. And I'm a July 4th baby so I love sparklers.
            And on an unrelated note, my FILs are in Plano. Yes, the FH is from the Mean Streets.

#46 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
            • VIP Member
            • 4,791 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 07:24 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by NHPT
              yes i know- are we have NOONE here- not really even friends that i would feel comfotbale asking (not yet anyway) and Miami is a much different environment and i really dont want my kids going to the schools here. there is a job at SMU i want matt to apply for but we have to be here for at least 3 years. but i go back a lot to see my parents- they live in lewisville
              This is random, but I was born in Lewisville. :)

~ Jaime & Martin ~
              "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#47 NHPT

NHPT
              • 3,848 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 08:08 PM

i really like lewisville- they just moved there about 3 or 4 years ago

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users