Sign in to follow this  
uclamurray

New Kid on the Block

Hi UCLAMurray and welcome! Well, you got a full year to plan so I'm sure you'll be a seasoned pro at this w/in a month here and learn things you wouldn't have even thought about. I don't know anything about Fiesta Americana specifically but I can help in any other way, I'll be sure to.

Good luck and have fun with the planning!

We've picked the place, the date, and a wedding coordinator (which I finally came to my senses and did last week) but that's it! I don't even know what my next step should be :)

Well first welcome. You have the hardest parts done. Now go and have fun dress shopping and checking for bridesmaids dresses. Do your save the date cards.

Best bet is to linger around here, someone will inspire you to do something. I am not engaged yet and I am planned and waiting to put it into actions. the ladies are WONDERFUL

Welcome to the board!! I would say your new step would be to make a guest list, start looking into STD cards and pick your wedding party.

Just post any questions you have and someone will deffinetly have an answer for you! Everyone is so awesome on here!!!

Welcome! You need advice? it sounds like you are on a roll!!

If I were in your shoes, I would start thinking about the theme or feel of your wedding. Will it be a tropical feel, romantic, beachy, or simple elegance? By narrowing down that (including colors) it'll be easier to chose a Save the Date card to send to your guests... which, in my opinion, should be done ASAP.