Sign in to follow this  
Heidi

Ceremony location

I've been reading these posts for some time now and all the great ideas and info!!!! I'm Jocelyn and Robin DePaula is also our photographer!!!! I'm very excited to have her and Heidi's expertise!!!!! I'm thinking the beach...with little to no flowers or the beach gazebo depending on what our talented photographer recommends regarding lighting!!

Don't know how I missed this thread . . . I just voted for the gazebo on the beach. Love it.

But the plain old beach would be beautiful as well. AHHH . . . decisions, decisions for you ladies.

Robin

Quote:
Originally Posted by robindepaula View Post
Don't know how I missed this thread . . . I just voted for the gazebo on the beach. Love it.

But the plain old beach would be beautiful as well. AHHH . . . decisions, decisions for you ladies.

Robin
Hi Robin!

So, from the pictures, you don't think there will be a problem with pictures in the shade?

I think we decided to wait to decide on our ceremony location! HA! We're going to check out all of the options once we arrive in Jamaica and go from there! rolleyes.gif

I voted gazebo on the beach too... Personally, I'm hoping for a gazebo in a garden type setting, but wouldn't want my guests to face the hotel, but rather if they were watching the ceremony with the ocean in the background! smile36.gif