LF - Beachy Ring Bearer Pillow

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 jennie

• 200 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 08:43 AM

I'm thinking that we are going to use either a large shell or a starfish for our rings. My daughter will be the one to carry them down the aisle to us, so we don't want to use a pillow (she's 8 and associates it to a boy doing it lol) So, I will decorate it for the rings to be tied to and displayed.
    You ladies have such great ideas! hanks for all of the inspiration/ideas.

And, "Fudgie":
    I just love your slideshow pics! Very nice.Congrats

#12 TheFutureMrs.Sears

• 734 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 08:47 AM

What great ideas...thanks for the thread

52 booked + The Bride and Groom!!!
      http://i69.photobuck....s/DSC02673.jpgMe and my Bridesmaids at my Bachelorette Party on a Roof Top with Manhattan in the background.

#13 foxytv

• VIP Member
      • 7,740 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 09:03 AM

Here is a link to items I used for my wedding. I have already sold my ring bearer shells, but they are easy to make (my Mom made these) and worked beautifully (shells, ribbon and a hot glue gun).

The pics are in the second post of this thread.

#14 jennie

• 200 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 01:14 PM

Thanks for the great idea for the shells! I was trying to picture in my head how I may have to decorate them so that they look nice when tying and displaying our rings. Your mom did a nice job.

#15 destination

• 215 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 04:32 PM

we don't have any kids coming and havent' even thought about a ring bearer. It will probably be fi's bro. Can we give him a starfish or shell, or is it better for him to just keep them inhis pocket??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users