Beth's (BLKATZ) Dreams Tulum Review 5/2/09-LONG

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#21 starlitk

• 76 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 04:00 PM

Congratulations! Thanks for the review. You looked beautiful!

#22 SunBride

• 1,499 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by Blkatz
      I think that they made me use day passes which was total crap because they didnt eat or drink anything. My wedidng was at 4 and they got there at 3 and left at 7
      Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
      Beth congratulations. So glad everything worked out even with all the cancelations. Your flowers were gorgeous.

I had to pay for the daypass for my photog and also for her meal at the reception. So i think its pretty typical of AIs to charge them for all outside vendors whether they eat/drink or not.
      I had paul from playaweddings as my videographer and he was only there for 2 hours and didn't eat anything so I didn't have to buy him a day pass.

#23 Butterflyf369

• 706 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 11:51 PM

Thanks for the review. I'm glad everything went over well considering the circumstances. Hope you post the prof pics when they're ready.

#24 H&F

• 361 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 05:33 PM

Congratulations Beth! Your pictures are beautiful and you and your DH look so happy and relaxed. It's nice to see a happy ending after all of the frustration. Best wishes!

#25 michellepicksbrent

• 1,448 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 07:16 PM

Great review and pictures, thanks for sharing! Congratulations on becoming a Mrs.!

#26 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
            • 1,326 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 07:33 PM

I'm so happy you went through with wedding. Congratulations! Thanks for the pics. You looked so pretty!

#27 gimliori

• 23 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 10:46 PM

Your flowers look fantastic! Congratulations!

#28 mmontgo

• 191 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 03:24 PM

Congratulations!! I'm so happy to hear everything worked out. I know it must have been difficult.

#29 Amarillis

• 1,913 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 04:19 PM

Great review Beth... we were all on pins and needles here waiting with baited breath for your safe return. I am happy to hear that your day was a success. I can't wait to see more photos, you made a gorgeous bride!

#30 Rhonda

• 270 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 06:24 PM

I was thinking about you as I was going through the same exact thing....
                      We had to make some unplanned adjustments as well since we had 25 guests cancel.
                      I'm glad to hear everything worked out for you and your pictures are beautiful...you look gorgeous!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users