Photo

Planning a vacation to new orleans

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 LadyP

LadyP
  • 3,156 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 11:59 AM

OK LAWRENCE and I have realized that we have not gone anywhere away together since we had kids. We are planning to go to New Orleans in August.

Where do we stay and what do we do? Suggestions please

#2 Chiquita

Chiquita
    • 2,674 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 12:39 PM

OMG I'm so jealous. I've wanted to go to New Orleans forever! Sorry I can't be more help except for sitting here jealously.. heh! I know there are a couple girls from there on here so I'm sure they will have good suggestions :)

#3 LadyP

LadyP
      • 3,156 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 12:44 PM

Oh please do not be jealous. this is a way for us to see if we are still compatible and want to spend the rest of our lives together or just playing the game for the sake of the boy (our son)

#4 Kat81

Kat81
        • VIP Member
        • 7,615 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 12:46 PM

Ryan and I are planning a Babymoon there in July. I am so excited because I have wanted to go forever. I went on expedia and bookit and looked at hotels and things to do while you are down there. They have a ton of fun ideas. Like haunted night tours and great dinner places. They also have a dinner cruise on the Mississippi River. I don't know what you are into but there are a ton of things to do.

#5 LadyP

LadyP
          • 3,156 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 12:50 PM

looked at hotel and got an idea of prices now trying to narrow down hotels but will look at bookit and see what i see. Thanks never heard of them before.

#6 Jess

Jess
            • 4,455 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 12:55 PM

we did the swamp tour which was really cool - I also did a night haunted tour which was great also

#7 Jess

Jess
              • 4,455 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 12:56 PM

which hotels are you considering?

#8 Chiquita

Chiquita
                • 2,674 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 01:12 PM

Waaa... I want to go soo bad. Maybe I can swing it next year! Haunted night tours?? Boat cruise on Mississippi River?? Plantation homes?? French Quarter?? Everything sounds so amazing.

LadyP make sure you tell us what hotel you are staying at and all the stuff you plan to do. Hopefully it's a fantastic trip for you and your man :)

#9 LadyP

LadyP
                  • 3,156 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 01:52 PM

the swamp thing sounds like fun. I am a punk so the haunted thing is questionable

#10 LadyP

LadyP
                    • 3,156 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 01:54 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Jess
                      which hotels are you considering?
                      looked at the Lamothe a bed and breakfast but is not available and after researching it someone said they were bit bybed bugs so still looking. Any suggestions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users