Photo

Sandals Antigua it is!!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 *Jen* OPPRN

*Jen* OPPRN
  • 56 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 05:37 AM

So - finally decided to go with Sandals Antigua - It just looks so beautiful I can't imagine not going there to be married - now we just have to wait...
    January 31st, 2011Marrying the Love of My Lifehttp://i83.photobuck....m/meandbob.jpg

#2 Crystal&David

Crystal&David
    • 199 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 12:50 PM

Hi there,

We are thinking about Antigua as well. But, haven't booked it yet.

It really does look beautiful. May I ask what in particular caught your eye, to make you choose this location.

There are so many beautiful islands, how do you just pick one? LOL

The one thing we agreed on so far is Sandals, so that is one less decision. we still have to pick our date, which is going to be in May or Sept.

Best Wishes to you guys!!!!

We watched the DVD and looked through the book last night, so maybe sometime soon we will be booked. : ))
      http://www.theweddin...icker/28996.png

Crystal & DavidMay 3, 2010

#3 tracyann

tracyann
      • 189 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 07:06 PM

The Antigua Sandals is amazing--- I haven't stayed there, but 2 weeks ago we were on a cruise that stopped there- we rented a taxi for the day and had him take us to different resorts to look for places for a wedding. They let us walk around the Sandals and it was beautiful- I didn't want to leave! We were wanting to have our ceremony there, but we have recently found out that there will be little one's with the family, so the adults only is out- but we did decide that the Sandals Antigua is where we will stay for the honeymoon.

Have fun!
        Tracy

#4 leahstafford

leahstafford
        • 713 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 07:42 PM

I am going to a wedding there in August and CANNOT wait! We stopped there once on a cruise day and loved it!

You'll have a blast and a great wedding!

#5 *Jen* OPPRN

*Jen* OPPRN
          • 56 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 10:26 AM

Hi everyone sorry I haven't posted - we keep changing our mind - Crystal to answer your question about Antigua it was the water/beach that did it for me - I am a total beach person so when I saw the gorgeous beach I was in love :) We are still undecided though :S
            January 31st, 2011Marrying the Love of My Lifehttp://i83.photobuck....m/meandbob.jpg

#6 jamaicabride10

jamaicabride10
            • 55 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 11:10 AM

We stopped in Antigua for a day on a cruise & we both said it had the most beautiful white sand beaches we have ever seen! St. Lucia was the most tropical, but the beaches not as white. I say go for it. You will love it!
              Isn't it amazing to have found someone who gets you 100%

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users