Photo

My DIY Fan and Tear of Joy Packets! Yay!

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#71 balibride

balibride
  • 153 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 10:51 AM

These are really sweet. I have seen them elsewhere with bubbles as well,I think I might combine the two!

#72 sbg75

sbg75
    • 151 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 01:49 PM

Great work - well done!

#73 Islander88

Islander88
      • 120 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 04:46 PM

wow you did a beautiful job on these. love the color

#74 melcrna80

melcrna80
        • Site Supporter
        • 79 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:20 PM

Grat job! Love your tears of joy packets!

#75 MrsWWhite

MrsWWhite
          • 159 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:50 PM

Pre[quote name="da.shmoopies" url="/t/42217/my-diy-fan-and-tear-of-joy-packets-yay#post_794300"]Here is a picture of my Fan and Tears of Joy Packet for our wedding ceremony. They turned out better than I thought, and I owe it to the ideas I saw on BDW! Thanks girls! (This is also the first time I've posted pics, so I hope this works.) Click the image to open in full size. For the Fans: I used the white paper paddle fans from Lunar Bazaar: White Paper Paddle Fan
            (Only $1.60 each for 24+)
            - F2WH
            Golden Orange Real Touch Orchids from Flowers by Design (13 bucks for a stem of 12 blooms): Soft Touch Medium Dendrobium Orchid Spray w/12 Flowers & 3 Buds The ribbon I purchased off of eBay seller Omegacraft. I was able to get 100 yards each of 7/8" and 3/8" satin ribbon for 15 bucks! For the Tears of Joy Packets: I used Glassine #4 Stamp envelopes that I got from eBay seller Haworth57. (50 envelopes for 3 bucks plus shipping). I ordered the labels from myownlabels.com and used the 3/8" satin ribbon. I used slightly larger envelopes than I've seen with other DIY packets, since I read that some brides had to refold the tissues. I used zots to hold everything in my projects together. I'm now in love with zots. I'm quite proud of my work! My fiance couldn't stop fanning himself with the fan! Deb[ pretty fans.

#76 lordleon

lordleon
            • 153 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 11:18 PM

Good job! Looks good!!! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users