Sign in to follow this  
**TIFFANY**

Convertible Dress $35.99

okay ordered the white - way see through! so I'm returning it - and like tcram said their customer service is amazing - the owner Erin is really great

Okay, I love them and want to show my bridesmaids. Is there a place on the website where you can see all the different ways it can be worn? It says 8 ways, but I cant picture it, Im not creative. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvbeachbride10 View Post
Okay, I love them and want to show my bridesmaids. Is there a place on the website where you can see all the different ways it can be worn? It says 8 ways, but I cant picture it, Im not creative. :)
She puts them on e-bay too. Try this link, at the bottom there are pictures of the different ways to wear it. If can't pull this up let me know and I'll take a picture of the tag from the dress and post it.
NEW Convertible ELAN Jersey PINK Dress to Skirt sz L - eBay (item 260389959047 end time Jun-06-09 08:59:08 PDT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire723 View Post
I got this dress from this company except in turquoise. I like it, but it's hard to wear a bra with it, and the shelf bra doesn't give my girls quite as much support as they need. But otherwise, I really like it.
i agree. i also bought this dress and i'm small busted but still need to wear a bra. i was a little disappointed about how thin the material is. if you have any ladies with a larger chest it could be a problem.