Photo

Anyone have their entire playlist?

• Please log in to reply
335 replies to this topic

#201 Melissa01985

Melissa01985
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 11:18 PM

This thread helped me so much to make my playlists!  Thank you so much to everyone that contributed.  I finally finished mine (down to the wire, 2 weeks until I leave!)  So I thought I would share:

Pre-Ceremony

I'll Be Your Baby Tonight- Bob Dylan & Norah Jones

Make You Feel My Love- Adele

Marry You- Bruno Mars

She Is Love- Parachute, VA

Here Comes The Sun- The Beatles

Better Together- Jack Johnson

I'm Yours- Jason Mraz

Ceremony Bridal Party Entrance

By & By- Brett Dennen (love this song!)

Bride Entrance Song

Bridal Chorus (acoustic)- Mark Magnuson

Bridal Party Entrance To Reception
    I Got a Feeling- Black Eyed Peas

First Dance
    This Years Love- David Gray

Father Daughter Dance
    I Loved Her First- Heartland

Mother Son Dance
    The Perfect Fan- Backstreet Boys
      Song for My Parents Best Friend- Queen

Dinner Music
    Do You Remember- Jack Johnson
    Moondance- Van Morrison
    Three Little Birds- Bob Marley
    One Shot- OAR
    Little Lion Man- Mumford and Sons
    Banana Pancakes- Jack Johnson
    Every Waking Moment- Citizen Cope
    Son's Gonna Rise- Citizen Cope
    Two Coins- Dispatch
    Beer in Mexico- Kenny Chesney
    The Gift- OAR
    No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problem- Kenny Chesney
    The Cave- Mumford and Sons
    Rodeo Clowns- G. Love
    Badfish/Boss DJ- Jack Johnson
    The Weary Kind- Ryan Bingham
    Bang Bang- Dispatch
    Knee Deep- Zac Brown Band ft. Jimmy Buffet
    Island In The Sun- Weezer
    Bubbly- Colbie Caillat
      Cake Cutting Sugar, Sugar- The Archies   Reception Music Oh What A Night- Frankie Valli You Look Wonderful Tonight- Eric Clapton More Than A Feeling- Boston Billie Jean- Michael Jackson Cupid's Shuffle The Way I Are- Timbaland Low- Flo Rida Rapper's Delight Amber- 311 I Got You Babe- UB40 Come Away With Me- Norah Jones Heaven Is A Place On Earth- Belinda Carlisle Wouldn't It Be Nice- Beach Boys Don't Stop 'Till You Get Enough- Michael Jackson All Summer Long- Kid Rock Fat Bottomed Girls- Queen
    How Forever Feels- Kenny Chesney It's Your Love- Tim McGraw Sweet Caroline- Neil Diamond Summer of 69- Bryan Adams You Give Love a Bad Name- Bon Jovi
    Jump Around- House of Pain Sexy Back- Justin Timberlake Gold Digger- Kanye West Letting Go- Sean Kingston Hips Don't Lie- Shakira I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Hunny Bunch)- The Four Tops My Girl- The Temptations Piano Man- Billy Joel Everything I Do, I Do it For You- Bryan Adams Knee Deep- Zac Brown Band Don't Stop Believin- Journey Rock Me Amadeus- Falco Rock The Casbah- The Clash Crazy Love- Van Morrison A Girl Like You- Edwyn Collins Gone Going- Black Eyed Peas ft. Jack Johnson All My Life- KC & JoJo Ice Ice Baby- Vanilla Ice Push It- Salt N' Pepa All of the Lights- Kanye West Hey Ya- Outkast Right Round- Flo Rida Crank Dat- Soulja Boy Get Busy- Sean Paul Blow- Kesha Blame It- Jamie Foxx Just Can't Get Enought- Black Eyed Peas   Last Song The Time (Dirty Bit)- Black Eyed Peas

#202 zbwedding

zbwedding
    • 156 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 04:07 PM

This thread is awesome!  We were really having a hard time coming up with songs to add that we think all of our guests would like.  Thank you so much for all that posted to this!  I will certainly do the same once we have ours finished.  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!

#203 JBean

JBean
      • 429 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 06:48 PM

I'm really struggling with this. We thought we were going to have a predominantly "young" wedding, but now it's looking like a LOT of older folks will be joining us. I'm not sure what to play!!

Brad & Janine - November 10th, 2011.
        Valentin Imperial Maya, Riviera Maya
        Bride & Groom + 29

#204 Brenners

Brenners
        • 807 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 07:40 PM

Thank you everyone.  I almost started my own thread before stumbling across this one.  This is down a bit on the list of priorities but it is a task that I am actually looking forward to!  We have an event page on FB for our wedding and we are taking song requests on there.  I would like to include a compilation CD in our OOT bags as a reminder of the trip for our guests.  Plus that is a cheap item to add to our OOT bags!

#205 Peach

Peach
          • 1,293 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 04:48 AM

I was thinking about doing this too, but am going to wait to see what type of crowd we end up with; certain people I know don't really listen to CDS anymore, and since we are so far away (July 2013), I am sure that number will be even fewer. However, I still listen to - and love - them!

Originally Posted by Brenners 

Thank you everyone.  I almost started my own thread before stumbling across this one.  This is down a bit on the list of priorities but it is a task that I am actually looking forward to!  We have an event page on FB for our wedding and we are taking song requests on there.  I would like to include a compilation CD in our OOT bags as a reminder of the trip for our guests.  Plus that is a cheap item to add to our OOT bags!

#206 zbwedding

zbwedding
            • 156 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by JBean 

I'm really struggling with this. We thought we were going to have a predominantly "young" wedding, but now it's looking like a LOT of older folks will be joining us. I'm not sure what to play!!

I'm in the exact same boat.  Most of the wedding party are actually older.  However I think it should still reflect the wedding couple.  We will be toning down the gangsta rap and hillbilly country, tho!

#207 JLR1726

JLR1726
              • 187 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 08:57 AM

just thought i would post this. It is by Wes McDonough,- "oh love". this is a GREAT first dance song!

http://www.myspace.c...h-love-67767484

#208 Smoylan

Smoylan
                • 202 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 06:51 AM

This site just gets better and better!! Thank you to all who posted their song lists!!! I am copying and pasting to one word doc and this will be such a great resource for me to compile my list from!!

#209 kjpfaff

kjpfaff
                  • 5 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 07:25 AM

Thanks to everyone who has shared their playlists! I am new to this site and 2 months to plan our wedding. I will be sure to post my playlist when we have it complete.

Thanks again!

KJ 

#210 brendee2005

brendee2005
                    • 456 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 09:14 PM

Great thread!! I am having a hard time with music choices!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users