Photo

Anyone have their entire playlist?

• Please log in to reply
335 replies to this topic

#11 Melwhip

Melwhip
  • 43 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 12:16 AM

Thanks girls!! My wedding is less than 3 months away, so I need to get on the ball with this!!!

#12 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,151 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 12:27 AM

thanks for this thread ... i literally have 1000s of songs right now and have to narrow it down to the final picks for our ipod ceremony & reception ... which happens in two weeks!!!!!!! (we leave on the 23rd!)

#13 DeBooCL

DeBooCL
      • 40 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 06:54 PM

I'm so glad I found this thread. I left the music list for the DJ up to my Fiance as he is really into music.. However, he just started working on the list this Week and we have 3 weeks to go!!! YIKES. Looks like i need to start adding some songs! I will definelty send him this link so he can get some ideas. Thanks Ladies

#14 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
        • 2,777 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 07:31 PM

Ladies coming up... when you make up your list be sure to post it! We could use some more ideas!

#15 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 12,151 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 09:30 PM

aaaaaahhh i'm working on mine now and it's SO hard. when it comes down to it, if my whole reception is 3 hours, then like an hour of that will be dinner. how the heck do i narrow it down to just 2 hours of dance-type music? not to mention slip in a couple of slow songs and stuff to satisfy the old-folk?!?! SO HARD!

oh, and i hate the freakin' electric slide but i know people will expect it! *sigh*

#16 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
            • 2,777 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 01:01 AM

I started working on mine and it is SO hard!!!!!!! I want to make sure we have more than enough music. I don't want to come down to repeating a song or searching for something else! But I have our ceremony, 1 - 1 1/2 hours of cocktails, dinner for 1-2 hours and then depending on how long dinner is we have 3-4 hours of dancing!!!!! I need ALOT of songs!!!!

#17 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
              • 1,681 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 01:07 AM

I am so glad I just saw this!! Thanks for all the great playlists! My DJ has been asking me what I want him to play at my AHR.

#18 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 12,151 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 12:03 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Jacilynda
                  I started working on mine and it is SO hard!!!!!!! I want to make sure we have more than enough music. I don't want to come down to repeating a song or searching for something else! But I have our ceremony, 1 - 1 1/2 hours of cocktails, dinner for 1-2 hours and then depending on how long dinner is we have 3-4 hours of dancing!!!!! I need ALOT of songs!!!!
                  i wish i needed that much music ... my whole problem is that other than the few songs for the ceremony, all i need is about 1 hours of dinner music and 2 hours of dancing music! (we have a mariachi trio for cocktail hour)

when i first starting gathering up the songs i wanted, i had about FIVE HOURS of music for dinner, LOL. it's impossible to narrow it down to under 20 songs! stupid FI actually wants a say in what gets played too LOL, so that makes it even harder! i just think it's much easier to come up with 100 songs you love than it is to come up with the perfect 15-20, ya know?

#19 JanJan84

JanJan84
                  • 83 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 12:28 PM

I agree with many of the others. Thanks for starting this thread cause I need to get my list together.

#20 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                    • 2,777 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 12:29 PM

You should pick 100 songs and just put it on shuffle! HA! See what happens! You guys will be hammered you won't care whats playing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users