sstotz

Anyone have their entire playlist?

Whoa I don't think I have a playlist quite like any other here- me and Fiance are alt rock fans, we love unusual songs old and new. A lot of people may not recognize these but I bet if you plug them into YouTube and have a listen you will like them!!!

Ceremony and Cocktail hour are steel pan band.

Dinner:
City and Colour  - The Girl
redemption song - Bob Marley
thank you - Led Zeppelin
Into the Mystic - Van Morrison
love song - The Cure
do you realize - The Flaming Lips
Only one - The Black Keys
things behind the sun - Nick Drake
heaven (acoustic) - Bryan Adams
With or without you - U2
Hard Sun - Eddie Vedder
endlessly - Muse
meeting in the aisle - Radiohead
Ill be your man - The Black Keys
Wild Horses - Rolling Stones
Iron lion zion - Bob Marley
Shuffle your feet -Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
I Follow Rivers (moon) - Lykke Li

One - U2
A Million Miles an Hour - Eastern Conference Champions
Who Do You Love? - George Thorogood
everlasting light - The Black Keys

First Dance:
Sea of Love - Cat Power

Parent's tribute songs:
Evergreen - Barbra Streisand
unchained melody - Righteous Brothers

Slow songs:
Could I have this dance - Ann Murray (request from relative)
Forever - Ben Harper
Make you feel my love - Adele cover of Bob Dylan
always be right there - Bryan Adams
lady in red -Chris Deburgh (tribute to father)
Turn Your Lights Down Low - Bob Marley
Kiss the Girl - Little Mermaid
drive - The Cars (use as last slow song)

Dance Songs:
Thunderstruck - AC/DC (request from father)
Sunshine of Your Love - Cream
dancing in the moonlight - Thin Lizzy
white wedding - Billy Idol
Is This Love - Bob Marley
girl I love you - Massive Attack
heartbeats - The Knife
just say yes - Snow Patrol
have love will travel - The Black Keys
Spread your love - Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
Get Some - Lykke Li
Money for Nothing - Dire Straights (request from best friend)
Undisclosed Desires - Muse
Dancing in  the streets - Mick Jagger and David Bowie
fool in the rain - Led Zeppelin
A Girl Like You - Edwyn Collins
One More Time - Daft Punk
The People - The Music
Superfreak - Rick James

Finish Night with:
angel - Massive Attack
young at heart - Tom Waits

I will need to cut down the list for time but for now this is what I have.

This is great I am soo happy I found it .smile36.gif My wedding isn't till next April but I wanted to start getting some ideas since we are just doing the ipod thing and I'm sure it is going to take a lot of tweaking! All you ladies are amazing!!!! Question for those using the ipod and no DJ are you  planning on having some one announce you or leave that out and that goes with all the other announcing that goes on (first dance, cake cutting etc)

I'm getting married in October and I haven't even started to do this.  You guys are great for sharing all these ideas with us.  Thank you so much.   I better get started.

I hadn't even thought about songs for cake cutting and garter toss - is this necessary? I was just going to keep playing the regular playlist - do you think this will work OK? 

Our crowd of 70 is pretty young so we wanted a more modern feel toward the end of the night.

Bridal Party Entrance I'm shipping up to Boston- Drop Kick Murphys   First Dance It's your love- Tim McGraw   Father Daughter Dance My Wish- Rascal Flatts   Mother Son Dance All to you- DJ Keo   Dinner Music No shoes, no shirt, no problem-Kenny Chesney Is this love- Bob Marley I love this bar- Toby Keith Moondance- Van Morrison The summer wind- Frank Sinatra Banana Pancakes- Jack Johnson Ain't that a kick in the head- Dean Martin Love Somebody like you- Keith Urban #41- Dave Matthews Band I do- Colbie Caillat Beer in Mexico- Kenny Chesney  Must be doing something right- Billy Currington King of Anything- Sara Bareilles Three Little Birds- Bob Marley Ten rounds with Jose Cuervo- Tracy Byrd So Much to Say- Dave Matthews Summertime- Kenny Chesney Rodeo Clowns- G Love and Jack Johnson Knee Deep- Zac Brown Band ft. Jimmy Buffet Lay me down- The Dirty Heads ft. Rome of Sublime Chicken Fried- Zac Brown Band Haven't met you yet- Michael Buble I Like it, I love it- Tim McGraw Margaritaville- Jimmy Buffet Save a horse, ride a cowboy- Big and Rich Joker- Steve Miller Band Grey Street- Dave Matthews This years love- David Gray Pretty Good at drinkin beer- Billy Cunningham It's 5 O'clock somewhere- Alan Jackson & Jimmy Buffet Two Pina Colodas- Garth Brooks When the sun goes down- Kenny Chesney Come Back Song- Darius Rucker Better when we're together- Jack Johnson Matisyahu- King without a crown How do you like me now- Toby Keith Billionaire Travis McCoy ft.- Bruno Mars Dirt Road Anthem- Jason Aldean Are you going to kiss me or what- Thompson Square Toes- Zac Brown Band Crazytown- Jason Aldean Mean- Taylor Swift   Cake Cutting Grow old with you- Adam Sandler   Reception Music Yeah- Usher with Ludacris Run around Sue- Dion & The Belmonts Summer of 69'- Bryan Adams Come on eileen- Dexy's midnight runners The Right Stuff- New Kids on the block Straight Up- Paula Abdul Footloose- Kenny Loggins Mambo No. 5- Lou Bega Billy Jean- Michael Jackson Hey Ya- Outkast Jessie's Girl- Rick Springfield Livin on a prayer- Bon Jovi Motown Philly- Boyz II Men Twistin the night away- Sam Cooke Authority- John Mellencamp Only the good die young- Billy Joel Brown Eyed Girl- Van Morrison Take me home tonight- Eddie Money Everybody- Backstreet Boys Say hey (I love you)- Michael Franti & Spearhead Fire burning- Sean Kingston Sexy back- Justin Timberlake I gotta feeling- Black Eyed Peas Single Ladies- Beyonce Just Dance- Lady Gaga Cupid Shuffle (clean)- Cupid Beat it- Michael Jackson Bye Bye Bye- N-Sync Forever- Chris Brown DJ Got Us Falling In love again- Usher I like it- Enrique Iglesias Love is gone- David Guetta & Chris Willis Only girl- Rihanna Hey baby (drop it to the floor)- Pitbull ft. T Pain Getting over you- David Guetta ft. Fergie & LMFAO Crazy in love- Beyonce & Jay Z More- Usher Club can't even handle me- Flo-Rida ft. David Guetta Give me everything tonight- Pitbull   End of the night songs Hey Baby-DJ Ozti Don't stop believing - Journey Shout- Otis day and the knights