Photo

Any Past Stacey Clarke Photography Brides?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 divadivine25

divadivine25
  • 427 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 01:52 AM

I would love to see some of her work! My wedding is coming up next month and I am so excited to work with her, thanks for any help!

#2 divadivine25

divadivine25
    • 427 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 12:07 AM

Anyone?? Thanks!

#3 2bebridejamaica

2bebridejamaica
      • 1,206 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 08:58 AM

I spoke and emailed with Stacey alot before the wedding... We were going to use her for our TTD while on our HM because we had to use resort only for the wedding. But we got burnt so bad the day before in the sun we had to cancel as we both would have been florecent pink lobsters in white. Stacey is AMAZING!!! We HM at Couples Swept Away and from what we heard and saw, she does most of the photography on a local outside vendor standpoint. We saw her do 3 weddings during our stay ... I LUVED every photo she showed us. At the newlywed brunch we had at the resort... the girls could not stop talking about her. I wish we ended up doing the TTD now..

#4 divadivine25

divadivine25
        • 427 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 07:32 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by 2bebridejamaica
          I spoke and emailed with Stacey alot before the wedding... We were going to use her for our TTD while on our HM because we had to use resort only for the wedding. But we got burnt so bad the day before in the sun we had to cancel as we both would have been florecent pink lobsters in white. Stacey is AMAZING!!! We HM at Couples Swept Away and from what we heard and saw, she does most of the photography on a local outside vendor standpoint. We saw her do 3 weddings during our stay ... I LUVED every photo she showed us. At the newlywed brunch we had at the resort... the girls could not stop talking about her. I wish we ended up doing the TTD now..
          Thanks for that information!

#5 Vikki

Vikki
          • 807 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 09:40 AM

Check out the couples resorts message board-there a alot of brides that have used her and posted links to their pictures. She has also gotten great reviews from them. Couples Resorts Message Board - Jamaica Resorts Reviews - All-Inclusive Resorts: Jamaican

I almost booked Stacy but decided to go with someone else but Stacy was very easy to talk to and got right back to me with answers to my questions. I'm sure you'll be very happy!

#6 divadivine25

divadivine25
            • 427 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 10:06 AM

Bump, bump!

Any Stacey brides here now? Trying to get feedback on how long you waited for your pics post wedding....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users