Andi's LONG Las Caletas Review - 04/24/09 - With Non-Pro Pics!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andi, you are so cute!! :) I'd already gotten a sneak peak at most of those pics but there were some great new ones - UHM, like you with the tequila and glow sticks!!! rofl.gif TOO FUNNY!!!

Love the pic of Reggie walking from the boat with his "posse" in tow - he looks like a movie star being briefed before a huge event wink.gif

Y'all are so darn cute and such a great looking couple with great attitudes/spirits to match!!!!

Thanks so much for the tips :) I just sent off an email to those who I want to make toasts, so thanks for that! Also I think the little greeting line is a good idea! It would need to be quick because we want plenty of time with our photographer, but I think we'll do that!!

Your wedding was SO incredible. I LOVE that you were able to take that bit of time and gaze out into the ocean with PV in the background love.gif I'm so happy you were able to take that moment, and I know like you said that you'll carry it with you through life in your mind... so amazing, chica.

CONGRATS MRS. REGGIE (lol cheesy.gif)

thewave.gif

Oh, one other thing - did you (or Reggie or whoever) take the $$ to tip Kelley & Nicole? How did that work? I should probably go ask that in the LC thread too... I'm curious about that ~ don't really wanna carry that much money but I guess we'll have to huh.gif

You're gorgeous, lady! I'm so HAPPY for you!!!!!!!!!! :)

Andi- AWESOME REVIEW. I loved all the detail, I acutally felt like I was there. And in agreement with Abbie and Heather I loved and teared up at the waves crashing moment. I am now absolutely dying to see your pro pics!!!

Thanks everyone! smile29.gif I warned it was a long one! blush2.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmb0902 View Post
Andi- first of all... congrats!! Awesome review - you are so detailed!

I just wanted to ask where you got your FG dress - it is the cutest thing EVER! Thanks!

wasn't she just so darn cute! As she went down the aisle in that little tutu my dad and I could hear everyone go "awwwww" as she started down the stairs! Um so we actually found hers at the little girl store called Libby Lu's, that was about a year ago though. then we just got the leotard to go with it. My inspiration for it though came from Flower Girl Dresses at Weddingtutu.com Wedding Tutus I was going to order from there until we found the one at Libby Lu's. I know there are a couple others on here who have something similar.... check out this thread...page 6... Lgarner83 (Lisa) posted a super cute tutu there too!

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t9096

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
fantastic review andi :) cant wait to read about the 'tog and vid :)

oh and you totally made me cry (at work) reading about when you closed your eyes and just listened to the waves! and in the pic of your dad and you walking down the steps, i spied your forgotten shoes at the top waiting for you wink.gif cute pic, especially knowing the story about them!

haha...you spied my shoes huh? heee hee hee...yep they were just sitting there...oops! Reggie noticed them right away at the bottom of the stairs!