~~~~~~

Romantic Dinner for 2 by candlelight

(Choice of your personal hale or beach)

Candlelight dinner setup--table, chair, fine linen & candles

Floral Centerpiece

~~~~~~

Romantic Turndown

to include orchids sprinkled on the bed,

champagne, flutes with resort logo and chocolate dipped strawberries.

Ceremony Wedding Package

$5,900

Wedding Ceremony Site

(up to 50 wedding chairs, Microphone Sound System)

Marriage License-- offered on-site

Special Wedding Certificate

Traditional Hawaiian ceremony by Licensed Officiant

Kona Village Resort Wedding Coordinatory

Professional Photographer- 75 4x6 photographs-includes 2 photo sites

Professional Videographer

Traditional Hawaiian Lei for Bride

Trditional Hawaiian Lei for Groom

Leis for parents and maid of honor/best man (6)

Leis for guests (up to 44)

Flower Petal Path

Flower Petal toss for guests

Bridal Bouquet

Boutonniere for groom

Musician Duo-ukulele and guitarist

Hula Dancer/Conch Shell ceremony

Complimentary Shuttle Service

Complimentary Self-Parking

Wedding Cake-3 tiers

~~~~~~

Romantic Dinner for 2 by candlelight

(Choice of your personal hale or beach)

Candlelight dinner setup--table, chair, fine linen & candles

Floral Centerpiece

~~~~~~

Romantic Turndown

to include orchids sprinkled on the bed,

champagne, flutes with resort logo and chocolate dipped strawberries.

ALL WEDDING PACKAGES are subject to a tax of 4.166% and packages may change without notice.

Has anyone been to Kona Village? It looks like this is where FI and I are going to go for our honeymoon!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.B 2008 View Post
Has anyone been to Kona Village? It looks like this is where FI and I are going to go for our honeymoon!!!!
No I haven't but how fun!

FI & I are heading to Kauai next week, so excited!

I know this is an old thread, but I thought I'd try to bring it up again! We're planning a wedding in Hawaii, and although we are 99% sure we'll do it on the Island on Maui, I am in love with Kona Village. I think we may go visit the resort this may, and see how we like it. It looks beautiful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMyFireman View Post
I know this is an old thread, but I thought I'd try to bring it up again! We're planning a wedding in Hawaii, and although we are 99% sure we'll do it on the Island on Maui, I am in love with Kona Village. I think we may go visit the resort this may, and see how we like it. It looks beautiful!
hey lovemyfireman! i actually wound up having my wedding there instead of my HM - did you see my reivew and pics? i HIGHLY recommend Kona Village - it is amazing and unlike any other place. if you have any questions at all, just post them here or PM me :)
Alyssa

I'm pretty sure we're going here for our honeymoon after Alyssa recommended it! It looks AMAZING! LoveMyFireman, if you go in May, DEFINITELY post your "review" after. I'm dying to know what you think too.

Hey thanks guys for your responses! I know we're planning 2 weeks in Hawaii in May and Kona Village is on my list as a place to check out! The FH actually suggested it! He's been to Kona and I haven't.

Alyssa, I saw your reviews, and pics and it looks like an amazing place! How big was your wedding there? We're doing a fairly small wedding I think. I saw on the packages they have the photographer, but can you hire your own as well? It's so exciting, yet overwhelming, the thought of actually planning this wedding!

Heather, I will definetly post a review and pictures if we are able to go check it out this May, it looks like such a beautiful location!!!!

Thanks again for your responses, now I'm gonna go look at your pics again Alyssa!

Katie

Quote:
Hey thanks guys for your responses! I know we're planning 2 weeks in Hawaii in May and Kona Village is on my list as a place to check out! The FH actually suggested it! He's been to Kona and I haven't.
Alyssa, I saw your reviews, and pics and it looks like an amazing place! How big was your wedding there? We're doing a fairly small wedding I think. I saw on the packages they have the photographer, but can you hire your own as well? It's so exciting, yet overwhelming, the thought of actually planning this wedding!
Heather, I will definetly post a review and pictures if we are able to go check it out this May, it looks like such a beautiful location!!!!
Thanks again for your responses, now I'm gonna go look at your pics again Alyssa!
Katie
Hi Katie!
We had 40 guests but we saw another wedding the day before ours that was only 12 and another wedding the day after that was 6 - they only do 1 wedding per day which is AWESOME! The WC is amazing - if you are going to go PM me and let me know when and i will give you his info :)
Also, we didn't buy one of their wedding packages - we made our own - they will work with you to create whatever you want on any budget!
Alyssa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
Hi Katie!
We had 40 guests but we saw another wedding the day before ours that was only 12 and another wedding the day after that was 6 - they only do 1 wedding per day which is AWESOME! The WC is amazing - if you are going to go PM me and let me know when and i will give you his info :)
Also, we didn't buy one of their wedding packages - we made our own - they will work with you to create whatever you want on any budget!
Alyssa
Thank you so much for the info! I think our group will probably be under 20, maybe under 10, so it's good to see they'll accommodate any size! I will definitely PM you if we get to make it there. We should be making our travel arrangements here soon! It will be so fun to check out different wedding venues!
Thank you again for being so willing to help. I am so happy I found this site!
Oh and all your pictures from the wedding and TTD are AMAZING! I loved the slideshow!

Quote:
Thank you so much for the info! I think our group will probably be under 20, maybe under 10, so it's good to see they'll accommodate any size! I will definitely PM you if we get to make it there. We should be making our travel arrangements here soon! It will be so fun to check out different wedding venues!
Thank you again for being so willing to help. I am so happy I found this site!
Oh and all your pictures from the wedding and TTD are AMAZING! I loved the slideshow!
thanks!!! our photographers were AWESOME!! just let me know if you need anything i am happy to help! :)