~~~~~~
Romantic Dinner for 2 by candlelight
(Choice of your personal hale or beach)
Candlelight dinner setup--table, chair, fine linen & candles
Floral Centerpiece
~~~~~~
Romantic Turndown
to include orchids sprinkled on the bed,
champagne, flutes with resort logo and chocolate dipped strawberries.

Ceremony Wedding Package
$5,900
Wedding Ceremony Site
(up to 50 wedding chairs, Microphone Sound System)
Marriage License-- offered on-site
Special Wedding Certificate
Traditional Hawaiian ceremony by Licensed Officiant
Kona Village Resort Wedding Coordinatory
Professional Photographer- 75 4x6 photographs-includes 2 photo sites
Professional Videographer
Traditional Hawaiian Lei for Bride
Trditional Hawaiian Lei for Groom
Leis for parents and maid of honor/best man (6)
Leis for guests (up to 44)
Flower Petal Path
Flower Petal toss for guests
Bridal Bouquet
Boutonniere for groom
Musician Duo-ukulele and guitarist
Hula Dancer/Conch Shell ceremony
Complimentary Shuttle Service
Complimentary Self-Parking
Wedding Cake-3 tiers
~~~~~~
Romantic Dinner for 2 by candlelight
(Choice of your personal hale or beach)
Candlelight dinner setup--table, chair, fine linen & candles
Floral Centerpiece
~~~~~~
Romantic Turndown
to include orchids sprinkled on the bed,
champagne, flutes with resort logo and chocolate dipped strawberries.

ALL WEDDING PACKAGES are subject to a tax of 4.166% and packages may change without notice.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 Alyssa

Alyssa
  • 11,793 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 09:41 PM

Has anyone been to Kona Village? It looks like this is where FI and I are going to go for our honeymoon!!!!

#3 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 09:43 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Mrs.B 2008
      Has anyone been to Kona Village? It looks like this is where FI and I are going to go for our honeymoon!!!!
      No I haven't but how fun!

FI & I are heading to Kauai next week, so excited!

#4 LoveMyFireman

LoveMyFireman
      • 35 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 12:00 AM

I know this is an old thread, but I thought I'd try to bring it up again! We're planning a wedding in Hawaii, and although we are 99% sure we'll do it on the Island on Maui, I am in love with Kona Village. I think we may go visit the resort this may, and see how we like it. It looks beautiful!

#5 Alyssa

Alyssa
        • 11,793 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 12:01 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by LoveMyFireman
          I know this is an old thread, but I thought I'd try to bring it up again! We're planning a wedding in Hawaii, and although we are 99% sure we'll do it on the Island on Maui, I am in love with Kona Village. I think we may go visit the resort this may, and see how we like it. It looks beautiful!
          hey lovemyfireman! i actually wound up having my wedding there instead of my HM - did you see my reivew and pics? i HIGHLY recommend Kona Village - it is amazing and unlike any other place. if you have any questions at all, just post them here or PM me :)
          Alyssa

#6 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 9,532 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 12:09 PM

I'm pretty sure we're going here for our honeymoon after Alyssa recommended it! It looks AMAZING! LoveMyFireman, if you go in May, DEFINITELY post your "review" after. I'm dying to know what you think too.

#7 LoveMyFireman

LoveMyFireman
            • 35 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 04:07 PM

Hey thanks guys for your responses! I know we're planning 2 weeks in Hawaii in May and Kona Village is on my list as a place to check out! The FH actually suggested it! He's been to Kona and I haven't.
              Alyssa, I saw your reviews, and pics and it looks like an amazing place! How big was your wedding there? We're doing a fairly small wedding I think. I saw on the packages they have the photographer, but can you hire your own as well? It's so exciting, yet overwhelming, the thought of actually planning this wedding!
              Heather, I will definetly post a review and pictures if we are able to go check it out this May, it looks like such a beautiful location!!!!
              Thanks again for your responses, now I'm gonna go look at your pics again Alyssa!
              Katie

#8 Alyssa

Alyssa
              • 11,793 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 05:21 PM

Quote:
                Hey thanks guys for your responses! I know we're planning 2 weeks in Hawaii in May and Kona Village is on my list as a place to check out! The FH actually suggested it! He's been to Kona and I haven't.
                Alyssa, I saw your reviews, and pics and it looks like an amazing place! How big was your wedding there? We're doing a fairly small wedding I think. I saw on the packages they have the photographer, but can you hire your own as well? It's so exciting, yet overwhelming, the thought of actually planning this wedding!
                Heather, I will definetly post a review and pictures if we are able to go check it out this May, it looks like such a beautiful location!!!!
                Thanks again for your responses, now I'm gonna go look at your pics again Alyssa!
                Katie
                Hi Katie!
                We had 40 guests but we saw another wedding the day before ours that was only 12 and another wedding the day after that was 6 - they only do 1 wedding per day which is AWESOME! The WC is amazing - if you are going to go PM me and let me know when and i will give you his info :)
                Also, we didn't buy one of their wedding packages - we made our own - they will work with you to create whatever you want on any budget!
                Alyssa

#9 LoveMyFireman

LoveMyFireman
                • 35 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 01:02 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Alyssa
                  Hi Katie!
                  We had 40 guests but we saw another wedding the day before ours that was only 12 and another wedding the day after that was 6 - they only do 1 wedding per day which is AWESOME! The WC is amazing - if you are going to go PM me and let me know when and i will give you his info :)
                  Also, we didn't buy one of their wedding packages - we made our own - they will work with you to create whatever you want on any budget!
                  Alyssa
                  Thank you so much for the info! I think our group will probably be under 20, maybe under 10, so it's good to see they'll accommodate any size! I will definitely PM you if we get to make it there. We should be making our travel arrangements here soon! It will be so fun to check out different wedding venues!
                  Thank you again for being so willing to help. I am so happy I found this site!
                  Oh and all your pictures from the wedding and TTD are AMAZING! I loved the slideshow!

#10 Alyssa

Alyssa
                  • 11,793 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 01:32 AM

Quote:
                    Thank you so much for the info! I think our group will probably be under 20, maybe under 10, so it's good to see they'll accommodate any size! I will definitely PM you if we get to make it there. We should be making our travel arrangements here soon! It will be so fun to check out different wedding venues!
                    Thank you again for being so willing to help. I am so happy I found this site!
                    Oh and all your pictures from the wedding and TTD are AMAZING! I loved the slideshow!
                    thanks!!! our photographers were AWESOME!! just let me know if you need anything i am happy to help! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users