Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TammyWright

Kona Village

Recommended Posts

WEDDING PACKAGES

 

Ceremony Wedding Package

$2900

Wedding Ceremony Site

Marriage License- offered on-site

Traditional Hawaiian Ceremony by Licensed Officiant

Kona Village Resort Wedding Coordinator

Professional Photographer- 50 4x6 photographs- includes 2 photo sites

Traditional Hawaiian Lei for Bride

Traditional Hawaiian Lei for Groom

Bridal Bouquet

Hawaiian ceremony music on compact disc

~~~~~~

Romantic Dinner for 2 by candlelight

(Choice of personal hale or beach)

Candlelight dinner setup--table, chair, fine linen & candles

Floral centerpiece

Wedding Cake

 

 

Ceremony Wedding Package

$3900

Wedding Ceremony Site

(up to 25 white wedding chairs)

Marriage License- offered on-site

Traditional Hawaiian ceremony by Licensed Officiant

Kona Village Resort Wedding Coordinator

Professional Photographer- 50 4x6 photographs- includes 2 photo sites

Traditional Hawaiian Lei for Bride

Traditional Hawaiian Lei for Groom

Leis for Parents/Family (4)

Leis for guests (up to 21)

Flower Petal Path

Bridal Bouquet

Solo ukulele or guitarist

Complimentary Shuttle Service

Complimentary Self-Parking

Wedding Cake- 2 tiers

~~~~~~

Romantic Dinner for 2 by candlelight

(Choice of your personal hale or beach)

Candlelight dinner setup--table, chair, fine linen & candles

Floral Centerpiece

~~~~~~

Romantic Turndown

to include orchids sprinkled on the bed,

champagne, flutes with resort logo and chocolate dipped strawberries.

 

 

 

Ceremony Wedding Package

$5,900

Wedding Ceremony Site

(up to 50 wedding chairs, Microphone Sound System)

Marriage License-- offered on-site

Special Wedding Certificate

Traditional Hawaiian ceremony by Licensed Officiant

Kona Village Resort Wedding Coordinatory

Professional Photographer- 75 4x6 photographs-includes 2 photo sites

Professional Videographer

Traditional Hawaiian Lei for Bride

Trditional Hawaiian Lei for Groom

Leis for parents and maid of honor/best man (6)

Leis for guests (up to 44)

Flower Petal Path

Flower Petal toss for guests

Bridal Bouquet

Boutonniere for groom

Musician Duo-ukulele and guitarist

Hula Dancer/Conch Shell ceremony

Complimentary Shuttle Service

Complimentary Self-Parking

Wedding Cake-3 tiers

~~~~~~

Romantic Dinner for 2 by candlelight

(Choice of your personal hale or beach)

Candlelight dinner setup--table, chair, fine linen & candles

Floral Centerpiece

~~~~~~

Romantic Turndown

to include orchids sprinkled on the bed,

champagne, flutes with resort logo and chocolate dipped strawberries.

 

 

ALL WEDDING PACKAGES are subject to a tax of 4.166% and packages may change without notice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone been to Kona Village? It looks like this is where FI and I are going to go for our honeymoon!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.B 2008 View Post
Has anyone been to Kona Village? It looks like this is where FI and I are going to go for our honeymoon!!!!
No I haven't but how fun!

FI & I are heading to Kauai next week, so excited!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know this is an old thread, but I thought I'd try to bring it up again! We're planning a wedding in Hawaii, and although we are 99% sure we'll do it on the Island on Maui, I am in love with Kona Village. I think we may go visit the resort this may, and see how we like it. It looks beautiful!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMyFireman View Post
I know this is an old thread, but I thought I'd try to bring it up again! We're planning a wedding in Hawaii, and although we are 99% sure we'll do it on the Island on Maui, I am in love with Kona Village. I think we may go visit the resort this may, and see how we like it. It looks beautiful!
hey lovemyfireman! i actually wound up having my wedding there instead of my HM - did you see my reivew and pics? i HIGHLY recommend Kona Village - it is amazing and unlike any other place. if you have any questions at all, just post them here or PM me :)
Alyssa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm pretty sure we're going here for our honeymoon after Alyssa recommended it! It looks AMAZING! LoveMyFireman, if you go in May, DEFINITELY post your "review" after. I'm dying to know what you think too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey thanks guys for your responses! I know we're planning 2 weeks in Hawaii in May and Kona Village is on my list as a place to check out! The FH actually suggested it! He's been to Kona and I haven't.

Alyssa, I saw your reviews, and pics and it looks like an amazing place! How big was your wedding there? We're doing a fairly small wedding I think. I saw on the packages they have the photographer, but can you hire your own as well? It's so exciting, yet overwhelming, the thought of actually planning this wedding!

Heather, I will definetly post a review and pictures if we are able to go check it out this May, it looks like such a beautiful location!!!!

Thanks again for your responses, now I'm gonna go look at your pics again Alyssa!

Katie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMyFireman View Post
Hey thanks guys for your responses! I know we're planning 2 weeks in Hawaii in May and Kona Village is on my list as a place to check out! The FH actually suggested it! He's been to Kona and I haven't.
Alyssa, I saw your reviews, and pics and it looks like an amazing place! How big was your wedding there? We're doing a fairly small wedding I think. I saw on the packages they have the photographer, but can you hire your own as well? It's so exciting, yet overwhelming, the thought of actually planning this wedding!
Heather, I will definetly post a review and pictures if we are able to go check it out this May, it looks like such a beautiful location!!!!
Thanks again for your responses, now I'm gonna go look at your pics again Alyssa!
Katie
Hi Katie!
We had 40 guests but we saw another wedding the day before ours that was only 12 and another wedding the day after that was 6 - they only do 1 wedding per day which is AWESOME! The WC is amazing - if you are going to go PM me and let me know when and i will give you his info :)
Also, we didn't buy one of their wedding packages - we made our own - they will work with you to create whatever you want on any budget!
Alyssa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
Hi Katie!
We had 40 guests but we saw another wedding the day before ours that was only 12 and another wedding the day after that was 6 - they only do 1 wedding per day which is AWESOME! The WC is amazing - if you are going to go PM me and let me know when and i will give you his info :)
Also, we didn't buy one of their wedding packages - we made our own - they will work with you to create whatever you want on any budget!
Alyssa
Thank you so much for the info! I think our group will probably be under 20, maybe under 10, so it's good to see they'll accommodate any size! I will definitely PM you if we get to make it there. We should be making our travel arrangements here soon! It will be so fun to check out different wedding venues!
Thank you again for being so willing to help. I am so happy I found this site!
Oh and all your pictures from the wedding and TTD are AMAZING! I loved the slideshow!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMyFireman View Post
Thank you so much for the info! I think our group will probably be under 20, maybe under 10, so it's good to see they'll accommodate any size! I will definitely PM you if we get to make it there. We should be making our travel arrangements here soon! It will be so fun to check out different wedding venues!
Thank you again for being so willing to help. I am so happy I found this site!
Oh and all your pictures from the wedding and TTD are AMAZING! I loved the slideshow!
thanks!!! our photographers were AWESOME!! just let me know if you need anything i am happy to help! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • I'm so sorry to hear this  Did you have a signed contract with him? What did he or the contract say the turn around time be? If it is way past the deadline, you have made several documented attempts to contact him, and he has broken your contract and failed to produce what has been promised, you could resort to writing an online review of your experience -- often times, that motivates vendors who've dropped the ball to rectify the situation because it affects other potential clients. 
    • STAY AWAY FROM CARIBBEAN EMOTIONS PHOTOGRAPHY!!!! Michael Weiler is a SCAMMER he took our money and disappeared!! we hired him as our photographer for our wedding back in November, he gave us a run around for the first week or 2 saying our pictures are almost ready and then disappeared. we have been sending him emails, texts and phone calls for the past 4 months and he is now where to be found. I made a fake account to email him and he answered right away as he is only interested in taking peoples money and not give anything in return.
    • For weddings you should definitely use a travel agent as there are promotions and amenities with a group block that you will not get by booking individually like comped rooms, upgrades, spa treatments, etc.
    • Congratulations and welcome to the forum! There are lots of great resort options in Punta Cana and we have stayed at or toured many of them.  Are you looking for a family friendly resort or adults only?  What you interested in with nature and the ceremony? All of the resorts will have different wedding locations and there are also a variety of off resort wedding venues in Punta Cana. Please feel free to email us at info@wrighttravelagency.com if you'd like us to send resort info and check group rates. Thanks! Patty
    • Hello Everyone!  I am currently in the initial stages of planning and I am starting to look at resorts in Dominican Republic. I am thinking of having my wedding in October 2020.  I have been looking at resorts in Punta Cana, but I also want to look at other options/areas as well. The groom and I enjoy nature and we would like to incorporate that into our wedding in some way. We may also have a guest list between 50-80 people. Since we live in the US, I wanted to find a location that is accessible from major airports and is cost efficient for our guest as well as us. Can anyone share what locations they have searched or been to other than Punta Cana? Also I am okay to receive feedback on some Punta Cana locations. 
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...