Photo

Is there crack in Doritos?

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#11 Michelle613

Michelle613
  • 331 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 08:41 PM

I LOOOOOVEEEE Doritos!!!! I love every flavor- but the best are the original nacho cheese ones. I could eat them all day. the other day FI bought a big bag and I ate practically the whole thing that night- then woke up and finished the rest before even brushing my teeth or changing out of my pjs!
    Michelle & Arsen
    Dreams Cancun June 10, 2010http://img.weddingco...r/qmwm5sy8q.png

#12 yamille

yamille
    • 1,460 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 08:45 PM

ha ha Michelle that's funny.

I'm an original flavor - nacho cheese kind of girl

#13 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
      • VIP Member
      • 4,791 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 09:33 PM

Yamille - I totally feel ya! Martin came home with a bag of the Salsa flavored ones. How can I resist?? I totally stole some, he had to hide them from me

~ Jaime & Martin ~
        "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#14 aimee!

aimee!
        • 696 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 10:49 PM

omigosh. i'll eat salt & vinegar, or better yet dill pickle, chips until my mouth is on fire! i'm not big on eating sweets, but the salt gets me every time!
          Wedding & TTD Slideshow (by Sascha Gluck)

#15 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,569 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 12:02 AM

I had this same problem 2 weekends ago, but then after a pink box of wine later (long story at the ski condo) I threw them up and now I can not even fatham eating doritos ever again.

#16 mrsrhbtobe

mrsrhbtobe
            • 387 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 12:16 AM

LOL Erika! I had the same "issue" with hummus and kalmata olives. That's one way to take care of a craving...

The blond Oreo's are my crack. I never ate sweets before those little b*stards were produced.
              Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

#17 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
              • 4,881 posts
              • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
              • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
              • LocationNew York

Posted 07 May 2009 - 08:45 AM

Oooooh dooooooreeeeeetooooooos! I love them. So deadly. Sooooo deadly.

And smartfood. I seriously love me some Smartfood. I try and tell myself they must be better than cheetos and doritos because they use white cheese-food-product-stuff.

I would consider trading my e-ring right now for a big ol bag of smartfood. And its only 8:45 AM. What does that say about me?!?!?!?

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#18 Sloan

Sloan
              • 1,279 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 10:37 AM

ROFL -- I told DH he wasnt allowed to bring anymore bloody chips into the house unless he hid them from me really really well. Ill eat anything shitty and lots of it.

#19 Banana11

Banana11
                • VIP Member
                • 8,841 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 10:49 AM

Has anyone tried the Sweet Chili Doritos? They are soooooooooo yummy!!!! I love the nacho and cool ranch flavors too. Taco salad with Doritos crunched up inside sounds delicious right now!

#20 BachataBride

BachataBride
                  • Banned
                  • 9,310 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 11:58 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by aimee&ted
                    omigosh. i'll eat salt & vinegar, or better yet dill pickle, chips until my mouth is on fire! i'm not big on eating sweets, but the salt gets me every time!
                    I'm with you Aimee!! Dill Pickle or Salt & Vinegar!!! (or ketchup or Doritos or cheese sticks...whatever is in the house really!!) I also LOVE candy!! Cherry Blasters or Sour Patch Kids are my fav!!! I have stopped buying all that crap - I try to keep Multigrain Tostitos & salsa in the house for snacking on. I will only splurge on the "good stuff" a couple times a month!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users