Sign in to follow this  
fudgie

Fudgie's Pro Slide Show - Cineart Photography

Wow, thank you so much for sharing your pictures!! You must be thrilled that they turned out so incredibly well. Congratulations to a fellow Cuba Bride! Looking forward to reading your review.

wow your pictures are incredible!!! I love love love them!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! cheesy.gif

I love your pictures!! OH MY GOSH! I love the detail pics...the rings on the starfish close up, DH getting ready, the pic of your dress and shoes!

The backgrounds are AMAZING! I am so jealous (but in a good way! :)). I LOVE the pics of you standing on the stone wall and DH sitting in front of you (GORGEOUS). I love the heart made of flowers on the beach...those are amazing. And the giant vines are breathtaking! The black and white ones of you two by the blue building are so romantic!

I think your pro pics are my favorites of everyone's that I've seen on here :)

Hey Amy!!!

I love love love your wedding pics. You guys looked gorgeous, and I love your dress. My favorite pic is the one of you pulling Howie's tie...so sassy!!!

Talk to you soon!

Jenn

GORGEOUS PHOTOS!!! I love the song that goes along with your slideshow as well... everything looks wonderful! Congrats!