Photo

Just an FYI about flowers.....

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 keriwitak

keriwitak
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 09:53 AM

For those of you who are planning DW at Sandals or Beaches..... The flowers that are included in the carefree wedding package are daisies or carnations.. To
    Upgrade it will cost anywhere from 120 to 350 dollars depending on the bouquet and the number of flowers in the bouquet. Feel
    free to email me. Keriwitak@aol.com and I will forward you the floral catalog and the price list.
    Also....the flowers for your hair are orchids and you get to pick a color ($15).

#2 michelle6114

michelle6114
    • 209 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 02:39 PM

HI, those prices are outragous! I was shocked when the WC sent me that packet!
      I am going to have siilf bouquets made, and sent there ahead of time.

#3 michelle6114

michelle6114
      • 209 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 02:40 PM

LOL oops I meant silk.

#4 Vikki

Vikki
        • 807 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 03:21 PM

That's too funny! I just sent off a monster of an email to my WC for Couples asking that and about 10 other questions along the same lines. I'm a little worried about all the "extras" adding up.

#5 keriwitak

keriwitak
          • 12 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 10:44 PM

This "CAREFREE" wedding of mine is starting to get expensive! I am also considering a silk bouquet- otherwise I should just sign over my first born child to Sandals. Pictures, hair appointment, bouquet...... When will the additional costs end?.... :)

#6 *Jen* OPPRN

*Jen* OPPRN
            • 56 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 12:37 AM

Wow - that is outrageous - maybe going with another resort is a better idea - at least that way I can do my own thing - or get married off the resort - I am nervous about photography - the last thing I want is crappy pictures!
              January 31st, 2011Marrying the Love of My Lifehttp://i83.photobuck....m/meandbob.jpg

#7 michelle6114

michelle6114
              • 209 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 12:23 PM

I am nervous about pics too. This is one occasion that you can't re-do! I definitely am going to question the photographer if they will use a flash because on a lot of Sandals photos, couples have shadows on their faces.
                These extras are def adding up. Does anyone have a photographer I can stuff into my suitcase?
                Oh and I am sure this has been brought up before but what is up with the $75.00 pp reception?? HELLO? It is an all inclusive resort!

#8 JenniferSS

JenniferSS

Banned

• Banned
                • 1,047 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 04:26 PM

A couple of notes to put things in perspective on the additional costs
                  This "CAREFREE" wedding of mine is starting to get expensive! I am also considering a silk bouquet- otherwise I should just sign over my first born child to Sandals. Pictures, hair appointment, bouquet...... When will the additional costs end?.... :)

#9 hollisandsteph

hollisandsteph
                  • 419 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 08:49 AM

I did not worry about anything "extra". I went with the completely basic package and ordered a few pics Ala Carte. Every things turned out beautiful and was COMPLETELY care-free. The biggest stress of the day was that we forgot to eat between laying in the pool, then getting our hair done and then getting dressed. By the time we actually sat down for dinner we were famished...lol Considering that is the only thing I have to complain about, I think we were in pretty good shape. Let your wedding be as it should- stress free and beautiful. What else do you need besides you, your groom and beautiful Jamaica Everything else will fall in place!

#10 sandalsbride1204

sandalsbride1204
                    • 6 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 11:45 AM

For Sandals, check out the Signature Package, it includes bouquet of roses *pink red or white, boutonniere, single entertainer for an hour, reception, 12 5x7 pics, DVD, Pedicure for Bride and 1/2 hr massage for the Groom, etc. $1600 in Jamaica $1700 for all other islands. Seems to be worth the money instead of buying everything seperately. So excited!!!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users