Sign in to follow this  
angitalia23

Mariana @ Dreams?

Does anybody have Mariana at Dream's email address. Yesica said she would forward Mariana my email address so she could get started with my planning. That was last week and she still has not...im a little worried. I was hoping to get her personal email address...i'd appreciate the help.

Also, did anyone sign a contract to ensure their ceremony site/reception/overall date. Yesica said mine is reserved and I didnt need to sign a contract....is this oddhuh.gif

Hey Angela... I don't have Mariana's e-mail address on this computer, but I'll check for it when I get on the other one. As for the contract - no, I didn't sign a contract either until I commited to a room block, which is not mandatory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angitalia23 View Post
Does anybody have Mariana at Dream's email address. Yesica said she would forward Mariana my email address so she could get started with my planning. That was last week and she still has not...im a little worried. I was hoping to get her personal email address...i'd appreciate the help.

Also, did anyone sign a contract to ensure their ceremony site/reception/overall date. Yesica said mine is reserved and I didnt need to sign a contract....is this oddhuh.gif
im sure you are fine...they dont make you sign or put dep. to hold the date.