Photo

Kits55 Pro Pic Teasers

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#21 litl_april

litl_april
  • 351 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 12:42 PM

I love your pictures! You look amazing!!

#22 BillysBride

BillysBride
    • 1,255 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 01:56 PM

I'm just bowled over by all the insanely amazing pics getting posted!! These are beautiful! Really original, and you guys look AMAZING together..so in love! Congrats Mrs!
      Savannah

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
      http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

#23 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
      • 1,083 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 02:32 PM

Yippy!!! I LOVE THEM... you two look so in love; all the kissing is great! Congratulations!!

#24 Kits55

Kits55
        • 607 posts
        • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach
        • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 06 May 2009 - 09:18 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Abbie
        congrats! you're dress is really cool, i love the beading! where was your TTD at?
        Thank you! :) We did our TTD at Azul Cenote. It is near Cristalino Cenote, El Eden (Ponderosa), and Choc Mool Cenotes just south of Playa del Carmen.

Quote:
        Originally Posted by beach2009
        Congrats! You look so pretty. I love the underwater pics, and the second to last pic in B&W is my favorite.

I really like the guys white shirts, do you remember where they got them?
        They got their shirts at Gap in March I think. They might still have them on their website. They had other colors as well. We love the little details that make the shirts look slightly less formal.

Quote:
        Originally Posted by KristinaM
        Great pictures!!!

You look absolutely beautiful and so happy!

I love the underwater shot as well.. where did you guys take that?
        Azul Cenote...and the fee to get into the park is 50 Pesos per person. We arrived at the cenote around 7:45 am Sunday morning. Our assistant photog spoke a small amount of Spanish and as much as she could understand we were supposed to pay more than the 50 Pesos per person but they let it go. It started really filling up with locals around 10-11 am.

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Chanti
        Hey Kelly, these are amazing!!! I love the underwater shots. Curious, what did you do for make-up for your TTD session, knowing there would be these water shots?
        Thanks girl! :) Hehe, I was kind of nasty and just went to bed with my full make-up on. I was so exhausted! I believe my eye liner and mascara might have been waterproof but other than that it was just normal stuff (to the best of my knowledge. I hardly ever wear make-up). Obviously I also just slept with my hair done :)

#25 egsarah

egsarah
        • 355 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 10:04 PM

These are GREAT! I loved your TTD pictures..the ones underwater were SO cool!

#26 42010bride

42010bride
          • 91 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 09:33 PM

Amazing pictures. ~s~

#27 fudgie

fudgie
            • 353 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 11:14 PM

Beautiful photos! Everything looked amazing!
              Photo by: Cineart Photographywww.cineartphotography.comOur Professional Slideshow

#28 blushingbride

blushingbride
              • 366 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 09:02 PM

I loved the underwater shots, def my faves!

#29 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 4,513 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 09:12 PM

Your pictures are beautiful!I love that "gracias" parasol - they will be amazing for thank-you's! You look gorgeous!

#30 foxytv

foxytv
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,740 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 09:28 PM

GREAT pics! Who was your photog? I think you should be VERY pleased with those pics! And I see nothing wrong with the 'gracias' pic. LOVE the water pics and the last one especially. Very creative!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users