Paradisus confirmation?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Glamourina

Glamourina
  • 198 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 08:18 PM

Hi DR brides,

I've had to move my mexico wedding to the DR (thanks to the swine flu) and am planning to have it at Paradisus Punta Cana. I've sent in the deposit to confirm my date, but I haven't heard back from the WC yet. How long did you all have to wait for your date confirmation?

#2 amberagd

amberagd
    • 59 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 12:00 PM

I am at PPR, but they turned it around in a couple of days. Although, it is the height of wedding season there so all emails lately have been a bit delayed.
      Amber
      Eugene, OR

#3 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
      • VIP Member
      • 18,452 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 12:05 PM

I was at the PPR and it took about 3 days for me to hear back. And than they reserved my date but i had to wait for a time (if its a legal ceremony) the judge decides the time based on his schedule. it took a few months for the judge to decide what time he could make it.
        ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
        Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
        Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#4 Glamourina

Glamourina
        • 198 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 08:20 PM

Thanks for your replies! I actually found the confirmation email in my "junk" mail... oops... :)

#5 jarauz

jarauz
          • 251 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 11:38 PM

You made a great choice. I will be married there May 22. We will be leaving on the 18th. The planners there are awesome. We went back in January to set everything up and tour the resort. We had an awesome time. You will love it.

Jess

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users