Photo

OOT bag gift for men??

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 marryinghimagain

marryinghimagain
  • 479 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 12:04 PM

I am watching this thread closely. I am having the same problem. Would love to get something for the male guests but no clue what.

#12 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
    • VIP Member
    • 4,791 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 12:07 PM

Great ideas!

I love the shot glasses, koozies (we're getting one for every guest!), cigars/cigar cutters/lighters, keychain bottle openers, etc.! All great ideas :) I think we may go look around for some of these things to add since we're arriving about 3 days before the rest of our guests! I've heard they're currently having big sales in most of the tourist destinations (in the little shops, etc.) so if we can get some cheap shot glasses and things like that I think that would be perfect!! :)

~ Jaime & Martin ~
      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#13 TheFutureMrs.Sears

TheFutureMrs.Sears
      • 734 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 10:38 AM

I love the key chain/bottle opener idea and the cigar and cigar cutter.
        Thanks for the ideas
        http://global.thekno...rs/tt44496.aspx

52 booked + The Bride and Groom!!!
        http://i69.photobuck....s/DSC02673.jpgMe and my Bridesmaids at my Bachelorette Party on a Roof Top with Manhattan in the background.

#14 SCzhen

SCzhen
        • 99 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 09:42 PM

I am having the same issue... but i like the bottle opener idea a lot! Just wondering, is anyone using a different OOT bag for the single guys? I bought regular totes for everyone but im not sure the guys would be willing to carry those!

#15 honey740

honey740
          • 148 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 11:52 AM

We are doing a nice cigar for all the men...i think it'll be appreciated seeing as we we will be!

#16 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
            • 5,466 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 12:07 PM

we are just giving regualar paper bags to the single guys. I know they really would not care for a tote/bag. They wouldnt use it anyways, at least ours wouldn't.
              I think we will put cigars in their bag, will buy them once we get down there. But everything else will the same as the other bags.

#17 jawedding

jawedding
              • 197 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 02:38 PM

we are doing a frisbee/football and a mug~!
                33 People Booked!!

#18 saltocoach

saltocoach
                • 235 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 09:08 AM

For the single guys I bought a few small backpack for them. We will be doing golf tees and balls for the guys as well. At the table we will have cigars for the guys and pashminas for the girls.

#19 BlakleyBrideToBe

BlakleyBrideToBe
                  • 2,115 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 09:24 AM

I'm doing Flask and Cigars!

#20 merocket59

merocket59
                    • 937 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 11:27 AM

I got sample size nautica cologne (i'm doing a cruise wedding and it is called Voyage so it fits in well) it was on sale at Target a while back but I'm sure if you gointo Macys and ask you could get them for free. It is this size https://www.ecoupons......ig/navsm.jpg just a different scent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users