Photo

Which kind of Koozie?

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#11 Jess

Jess
  • 4,455 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 06:10 PM

collapsible! can I ask where you girls got yours?

#12 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
    • Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
    • LocationSeattle

Posted 05 May 2009 - 06:37 PM

Jess there is a koozie thread on here somewhere, I would copy/paste it for ya but I'm on the iPod and I have no clue how to do that!! Sorry.

#13 Jess

Jess
    • 4,455 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 06:48 PM

no prob - I'll find it - thanks Abbie!

#14 merocket59

merocket59
      • 937 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 01:00 PM

rain or swine, you are too funny!! That is great! That is something that people will keep either type you get but I vote for the collapsible ones

#15 da.shmoopies

da.shmoopies
        • 223 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 01:11 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
          K, we decided on the collapsible.. BUT, they say first that you ONLY have to rush if >=10 days... but then it says you have to pay $30 if you want it on or before May 19th!? The day we leave!! I wrote them kinda p.o.'ed (not a good day to catch me - lol). Told them no way we will pay an extra $30 for that... if they insist we will NOT order.HMPH! LOL
          I love the "Rain or Swine"!

FYI, if you fire your original Koozie folks, another personalized koozie company I was looking at was Barry's Promos. He's on Etsy and on eBay. He mentions, that for rush orders of less than 10 days, there are no extra fees besides increased shipping. You may want to contact him and see. It depends on how P.O.'ed you are.

Etsy: barrypromos on Etsy - Barry Promos
          eBay: eBay Store - Barry Promos: Drinkware

#16 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
          • VIP Member
          • 4,791 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 01:14 PM

lol, thanks! The poor woman who was working with me... I was just in a PISSY mood and it really was not their fault. well, i was honestly confused about the rush delivery but they are taking care of me - 20% discount since my wedding was so affected by the swine flu (this is why I wanted to go with them - was NOT expecting to get this myself since it was only supposed to be for brides who had already ordered custom koozies but due to the SF wanted to get new personalized koozies), plus they cut the rush charge down from $30 to $15.

SO I think I'll come in just under the $100 mark for about 30 personalized koozies, which makes me very happy! This will be our ONLY personalized token of memorabilia, and I really wanted something funny to commemorate the insanity of all this.

Have not technically placed the order yet, but hopefully today! We are working on it :)

~ Jaime & Martin ~
            "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#17 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
            • VIP Member
            • 4,791 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 01:20 PM

Yay, just placed my order! Lime green koozies with blue print, 30 of them, and she said they should be here by the 15th which is 4 days before we leave!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
              "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#18 KristinaM

KristinaM
              • VIP Member
              • 3,082 posts
              • Wedding Date:April 18, 2013
              • Wedding Location:Ocean Blue & Sand, Punta Cana
              • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 06 May 2009 - 02:05 PM

Very cute! And a great deal!!

#19 Maybride2009

Maybride2009
              • 408 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 02:07 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
                This will be our ONLY personalized token of memorabilia, and I really wanted something funny to commemorate the insanity of all this.
                So smart of you! I have matches, steins, cards and our rings that all say May 27th...and we had to push it back to july...makes me so mad, but the rain or swine really made my day

#20 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 8,569 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 02:09 PM

Cant wait to see pics of them Jamie!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users