OMG we leave 2 weeks from TODAY!!!

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 foxytv

foxytv
  • VIP Member
  • 7,740 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 03:33 PM

Jaime!!!! I can't believe your big day is almost here!!! I haven't been on in a while and there is so much to catch up on! Man oh man how time flies!!!!

#42 BachataBride

BachataBride
    • Banned
    • 9,310 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 04:06 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
      btw, I just went ahead and ordered a different box from Gemstone Globes - Childrens Jewelry - Gold Bangle Bracelets - 14k Discount Wedding Bands - Masonic Rings - Gemstone Globe

They were much easier to work with! It was already discounted 35%, plus I was able to save an additional 10% AND add in 3 day select shipping to make sure it arrives on time - all for about $101. Less than the other product would have been. And now I have a great present to present to Martin on our wedding day :)

Screw you watchcases.com! LOL

That's awesome Jamie!! I'm glad it worked out!! Which one did you get?? I want to know how it is - I may have to get DH one!!

#43 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
      • VIP Member
      • 4,791 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 10:09 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by mummergirl
        omg jaimelynne! i am the same way with "the principle of the thing" and i would have been absolutely livid as well. seems like he raised the price just to screw you ... way to lose a sale! if he only had any idea how much business he just lost by pissing off a BDW bride, lol! jerkoff. glad you found something else!
        LOL, I know right!! If he was in the wedding biz I would have thrown that out there (about the forum) but since he wasn't I just said I would not recommend them. So I put up a big THUMBS DOWN review on them in the Vendors section!
        Jaime!!!! I can't believe your big day is almost here!!! I haven't been on in a while and there is so much to catch up on! Man oh man how time flies!!!!
        That's awesome Jamie!! I'm glad it worked out!! Which one did you get?? I want to know how it is - I may have to get DH one!!
        THanks again so much for helping me!!!!

I got the "Black Leather Men's Watch Collector Case"
        Click the image to open in full size.

I think he's gonna love it! I just hope he doesn't think there's a watch in there - LOL!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
        "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users