jellyfish resturant

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#91 sbowie

sbowie
  • Site Supporter
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:09 PM

I paid the $30.  It was the best $30, I've ever invested.  Paying the fee allows you access to all downloadable files and templates, without having to post 150 posts.

#92 MsFaszion

MsFaszion
    • 174 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:21 AM

I'm new to this forum, and very much interested in the Jellyfish.  It looks like it's an awesome place.

#93 Bridetobe2014

Bridetobe2014
      • 161 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 12, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Akumal Beach Resort

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:05 PM

Has anyone gotten married there recently? I have just started planning and read good reviews about this place. How is the pricing?

Thanks

I am excited to marry the most loving man I have ever met and to become part of his amazing family.

#94 Smithk79

Smithk79
      • 149 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:04 PM

I got married there December 2012...most amazing day ever! Jellyfish and Matte are fantastic! There is another jellyfish group/posts that seem.more active as well.

#95 cmingalone

cmingalone
        • Site Supporter
        • 100 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:07 PM

Just confirmed my date for Jellyfish!

#96 Bridetobe2014

Bridetobe2014
          • 161 posts
          • Wedding Date:April 12, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Akumal Beach Resort

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:48 PM

What day are you getting married at Jellyfish? Do you have any pricing info? I am trying to decide if i should have my reception at Jellyfish or the resort.

I am excited to marry the most loving man I have ever met and to become part of his amazing family.

#97 cmingalone

cmingalone
          • Site Supporter
          • 100 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:03 PM

What day are you getting married at Jellyfish? Do you have any pricing info? I am trying to decide if i should have my reception at Jellyfish or the resort.

Pm me your email ill send you pricing Mayte sent me today. February 28, 2014

#98 caribbeanmotion

caribbeanmotion
            • Vendor
            • 111 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:35 PM

Jellyfish Restaurant Punta Cana Promotion

Overall excellence in photographic services through high quality photos and video, capturing the true meaning of each special moment of our couples’ weddings.

Getting married at Jellyfish Restaurant Punta Cana? We offer you a special package only for couples who get married at Jellyfish Restaurant Punta Cana.

Caribbean Emotions capture your beautiful wedding at this lovely and extraordinary restaurant at a very special rate, combining perfect wedding service with marvelous views and decorations. With coverage starting at a remarkable US$550 and personalized packaging, receiving the high-end service your wedding deserves has never been easier. Please Contact Us for booking.

www.facebook.com/caribbeanemotions

#99 CrystalRomero

CrystalRomero
              • 24 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:01 PM

Can someone please send me the pricing as I cant access the files for some reason. crystal.lacy88@yahoo.com

thank you so much!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users