Official July Bride...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ltwillia

ltwillia
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 09:03 AM

Hello All!!

I saw that there was a post for July brides but for some reason I can't find it.

I am so excited...We booked our trip!!!! We are going to Sandals Grande Ocho Rios and staying on the the Riviera side of the resort in the Grande Luxe Oceanview room.. Our wedding is set for 7/15/09 @ 3pm. I wish it could have been a little later but I can live with that.

Please let me know if anyone else will be there during that time. I would love to see a BDW wedding while we are there.

#2 KathleenandDan

KathleenandDan
    • 245 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 01:52 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by ltwillia
      Hello All!!

I saw that there was a post for July brides but for some reason I can't find it.

I am so excited...We booked our trip!!!! We are going to Sandals Grande Ocho Rios and staying on the the Riviera side of the resort in the Grande Luxe Oceanview room.. Our wedding is set for 7/15/09 @ 3pm. I wish it could have been a little later but I can live with that.

Please let me know if anyone else will be there during that time. I would love to see a BDW wedding while we are there.
      I am not getting married at Sandals but honeymooning at Sandals Grande. I'm getting married on the 17th at Boscobel Beach at coming to Sandals Grande on the 19th to 24th. Good luck planning. This site is helpful but also addicting!
      http://tickers.Ticke....da94/event.png

http://www.tickerclu.../808245ee9d.png 18 booked and us makes 20!!!! JULY 17, 2009 Kathleen and Dan

#3 ltwillia

ltwillia
      • 20 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 04:17 PM

Addicting is very true. I think I have been on here all day reading everything that I come across.

#4 keriwitak

keriwitak
        • 12 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 09:35 AM

Congrats on choosing a date and resort! I'm sure it will be beautiful.... :)

#5 hollisandsteph

hollisandsteph
          • 419 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 02:55 PM

You will have a great time! I loved it there and we stayed in the same room you are staying in! There are soo many little villa and such but I loved waking up to the wonderful view right outside your balcony! The first thing I would do in the morning is peek out to see how blue the water looked in the morning sun! (then close blinds and go back to sleep..lol) If you need pics, let me know. I have tons! We had trouble finding any of the actual room before we left so I took lots.

#6 bridget917

bridget917
            • 140 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 08:06 AM

Congratulations! :) You will absolutely love SGOR! Some of my family stayed in the room type that you're staying in and they were beautiful rooms with a wonderful view!

Yes, this board is addicting...I'm not on here as much now, but I still can't resist popping in now and then!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users