Photo

Is there a compiled list of Oahu photographers?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 LamyLam

LamyLam
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 06:42 PM

Tried Hiep at Noogen Photography http://www.noogenphotography.com , my friend recommended me to this guy with good reviews. I'm gonna try his service on May this year for my wedding. He takes great wedding and family photos. Really like them.

#12 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 06:49 PM

this is who we are going with Ohana Photographers - San Diego Wedding Photographers (85 663-3283 Hawaii Wedding Photographers

they are out of san diego, but have family in oahu

#13 Becsmom

Becsmom
      • Site Supporter
      • 38 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 10:57 PM

We have reserved Rachel Robertson. I cannot wait to have her take the pictures. Her blog and portfolio are amazing. We also talked to Shaun Starr, his are equally stunning, but he does a lot more with the pics digitally. His pics look like they are for a magazine shoot and I love them, but I ended up choosing Rachel because her clients all look so relaxed and she seems to have an "island ease" about her that just makes you feel like she's your best friend. Frank Amodo was also recommended but I never talked to him. Apparently all three of these photographers trained together, and anyone I talked to said you can't go wrong with any of them. Our DJ also recommended them

#14 vivrant_thing

vivrant_thing
        • 56 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 11:16 PM

We went with dulce as well! They were so easy going and had really creative shots that we loved!! They are amazing people to deal with! Definitely recommend them!!
          Here are our pics if you wanna check them out:

..:: Pictage | Registration ::..

#15 BlondeLlamaTreww

BlondeLlamaTreww
          • 21 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 08:18 PM

I'm using Michelle Scotti of I Do Believe Photography. She's really amazing, and has recently had a several page spread in a mainstream Bridal magazine. She's even offering a "Don't Trash The Dress" option where she'll give you a 2 hour photo shoot with your dress if you agree to donate it to Brides Against Breast Cancer. I Do Believe Photography Destination Wedding Photography

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users