#61 Christine

Christine
  • VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 10 August 2007 - 11:29 PM

Erika, I just got my hair cut and got a bob with the graduated back...kinda like Katie Holme's hair...how do I get it to stack in the back, I bought a small round brush but it doesn't really seem to work, some of the pieces are pretty short. I can get some to round under but some stay totally straight and I think it looks funny...my hairdresser got it to work the first day, but I can't ever get it to work myself
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#62 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,680 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
  • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
  • LocationUtah

Posted 10 August 2007 - 11:43 PM

Just for the record I love Katie Holmes new cut, it's sooo cute. I can totally see it on you Christine, very chic.

#63 Christine

Christine
  • VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 11 August 2007 - 12:19 AM

thanks, I have always had short hair and grew it out for the wedding, but I really don't like long hair, I wind up putting it up every single day. I actually used to have the mandy moore really short hair and loved it
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#64 cessyboston

cessyboston
  • VIP Member
  • 2,096 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 08:08 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Christine
    Erika, I just got my hair cut and got a bob with the graduated back...kinda like Katie Holme's hair...how do I get it to stack in the back, I bought a small round brush but it doesn't really seem to work, some of the pieces are pretty short. I can get some to round under but some stay totally straight and I think it looks funny...my hairdresser got it to work the first day, but I can't ever get it to work myself
    cute love that haircut...how are you blowdrying it?you may need product did you buy what she used try blowing upside down first to get the volume in there and then i would have said a round brush did she flat iron anythingg? remeber you can always call and she can show you i always tell my cliets cal me i will help you style it....let me know....
    Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#65 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 10,366 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 09:38 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by starchild
      I'm so not a professional, but have you tried silk therapy by biosilk? It's a leave in serum that works wonders for me!!!
      I swear by that stuff!! After coloring my hair so blonde once a month or more... this stuff has totally saved my hair!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users