Photo

Western Digital Photography??

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 slgscot

slgscot
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 04:21 PM

I am getting married at RPTB and they use Western Digital Photography?? However they dont have a website......has anyone used them? How are they? Does anyone have any pics they have done? Thanks!

#2 amberlynne87

amberlynne87
    • 148 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 08:02 PM

I am getting married at RPTB as well. I just asked Keneika about the Western Digital Photography today and she is sending me a cd that shows their pictures this way I can get an idea of their style, etc.. She also said that they do not have a web site yet which I hate. E-mail her and ask her to send you one. If I don't like what the have to offer, I will be going with Sun Gold Photography.

#3 slgscot

slgscot
      • 16 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 01:16 PM

Hey, thanks for the reply! Keneika is already sending me one....although i have been waiting a while already! I have been in touch with several other photographers on the island and most are already booked..including Sungold. So I would try and get it sorted quick if i were you as i dont have many options now

#4 amberlynne87

amberlynne87
        • 148 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 03:42 PM

Yeah, I haven't seen much of anyone using Western Digital Photography. I did contact SunGold and they are available for my wedding day. But I have to come up with $500 fast for a deposit. Good luck to you.

#5 slgscot

slgscot
          • 16 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 04:19 PM

Yeah, Sungold is very expensive compared to Western Digital..however you dont mind if you get great pics! While i have been researching i have came accross Brian Nejedly & Misha Earle as well who do some really nice work!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users