Photo

BDW Pashmina group order! Reply by May 11th!

• Please log in to reply
202 replies to this topic

#191 handbagscentral

handbagscentral
  • Vendor
  • 41 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 10:48 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by melette
    Hmm...Still no sign of mine. I hope they didn't get lost..
    Were you supposed to be getting them direct from us? If so I will look into it if you give me your info.

#192 melette

melette
    • 893 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 10:57 AM

I'll PM you right now.
      http://i36.photobuck...ette12/mcc1.jpgFirst Dance as Mr. & Mrs 01/21/2010http://tickers.Ticke....1911/event.png

BRIDE&GROOM + 85 Family & Friends BOOKED and had a blast!

#193 Butterflyf369

Butterflyf369
      • 706 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 03:45 PM

Can you send me the tracking number as I've still not received them.

Thanks

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Jacilynda
        Hi girls!

Sorry I'm up at our lake and have to tether my phone to my laptop to get on the internet so I'm not on much.

Vanessa- We had an issue w/ the 2 canada boxes and the envelopes being damaged and were in customs for ever cause they were missing declaration papers. I don't have your tracking number w/ me, but the same thing happened to kylies and hers is saved on my comp and they finally got out of customs today so hopefully you will have them very soon!

Kylie-
        I'm so sorry!!!!! I hope they make it to you! It takes them forever to get them through customs!

#194 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
        • 2,777 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 03:50 PM

Hi hun!

I'm PMing you right now! I need to check your address cause I received them back today!

Melette I sent you a message earlier about what was going on there. Joseph is sending me a tracking number today for you!

#195 handbagscentral

handbagscentral
          • Vendor
          • 41 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 11:03 PM

Quote:
            Hi hun!

I'm PMing you right now! I need to check your address cause I received them back today!

Melette I sent you a message earlier about what was going on there. Joseph is sending me a tracking number today for you!
            Melette should have received her tracking number this afternoon in an automated email. Actually she should have gotten like 3-5 automated emails as the order was processed and shipped today, this new system we are now using is very good at that and maybe a little email crazy!

At this point I am sure that any of the packages we were sending out directly have gone out and all have been received except Melette's and that one is in UPS's hands now for a few days to get cross country. If this is not the case please let me know here or at info@wholesalepashminascarves.com. Also, you all were using our old site, wholesale handbags designer style handbags evening handbags discount handbags purses jewelry and scarves, please now use our new site dedicated to pashminas, www.wholesalepashminascarves.com, which has much better pics for color representation and a much better shopping cart and ordering experience.

Once again, thanks to all of you, we really really appreciate the business,
            Joseph

#196 melette

melette
            • 893 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 02:33 AM

Hi Joseph! Yes, i did receive the automated email with the tracking #'s. I PM'd Jacilynda the tracking #. Thanks again for your help, and I can't wait to get them!
              http://i36.photobuck...ette12/mcc1.jpgFirst Dance as Mr. & Mrs 01/21/2010http://tickers.Ticke....1911/event.png

BRIDE&GROOM + 85 Family & Friends BOOKED and had a blast!

#197 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
              • 2,777 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 09:03 AM

Thanks Joseph!

Everyone has their pashminas, except Melette, and Vanessas on their way, should be in customs but hasn't been updated yet and will have them in the next couple days.

#198 handbagscentral

handbagscentral
                • Vendor
                • 41 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 10:23 PM

Quote:
                  Thanks Joseph!

Everyone has their pashminas, except Melette, and Vanessas on their way, should be in customs but hasn't been updated yet and will have them in the next couple days.
                  Great to hear! Just let me know when you girls want to do it all over again

#199 blana

blana
                  • 84 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 10:32 PM

Just wanted to get on here and say thank you again for doing this!
                    Jac: Really appreciate you being so helpful to all of us. So generous of you!
                    Joseph: I always love to hear from business owners who are generally appreciative of their customers and their work. So, thank you for being one of not many who has great integrity!!

#200 blana

blana
                    • 84 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 10:32 PM

Just wanted to get on here and say thank you again for doing this!
                      Jac: Really appreciate you being so helpful to all of us. So generous of you!
                      Joseph: I always love to hear from business owners who are generally appreciative of their customers and their work. So, thank you for being one of not many who has great integrity!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users