Photo

BDW Pashmina group order! Reply by May 11th!

• Please log in to reply
202 replies to this topic

#121 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
  • 2,777 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 09:15 AM

Whitni- WOW I didn't realize that they didnt really have a navy! But 10 is probably the closest. And i think 32 is petal pink. I'll put you down, I'm just about to send it in

Natashak- The pashminas will be $3.75 each and approx .40 cents each to ship to me. Then i'll separate them and ship them to everone. I will calculate shippng from me for everyone when I get them. it is a little bit more to canada but I'll be shipping them as gifts and will depend on how many you order. Let me know if you want any or not I'm about to send in the order

#122 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,532 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 09:26 AM

Hey Jac - I'm going to stick with the PA22 for my grey. And still the 3 black as well. Let me know the total once the order is in!

#123 Natashak

Natashak
      • 93 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 09:56 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Jacilynda
        Whitni- WOW I didn't realize that they didnt really have a navy! But 10 is probably the closest. And i think 32 is petal pink. I'll put you down, I'm just about to send it in

Natashak- The pashminas will be $3.75 each and approx .40 cents each to ship to me. Then i'll separate them and ship them to everone. I will calculate shippng from me for everyone when I get them. it is a little bit more to canada but I'll be shipping them as gifts and will depend on how many you order. Let me know if you want any or not I'm about to send in the order
        Any idea how much it will be for you to ship them as a gift? Also when do you need the $ by? Sorry for all the questions. Just trying to see if it makes sense for me to order them or not.
        Thanks!

#124 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
        • 2,777 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 10:25 AM

I would need the money by tomorrow so we can get them ordered. Shipping really depends on how many you order. But 20 or less will probably be about $4 or $5 (from me + .40 cent per pashmina to have them delivered to me) if you have around 40 pashminas it will probably be about $8. When I get them I will ship them through the cheapest carrier to your location.

Thanks Heather I will send out PM's w/ all the info this afternoon!

#125 Natashak

Natashak
          • 93 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 11:23 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Jacilynda
            I would need the money by tomorrow so we can get them ordered. Shipping really depends on how many you order. But 20 or less will probably be about $4 or $5 (from me + .40 cent per pashmina to have them delivered to me) if you have around 40 pashminas it will probably be about $8. When I get them I will ship them through the cheapest carrier to your location.

Thanks Heather I will send out PM's w/ all the info this afternoon!
            I really appreciate your help but I think I am just going to get them here in Canada. It will work out to be cheaper.
            Thanks again!

#126 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
            • 2,777 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 12:08 PM

Ok ladies. I know we had some late comers so now I'm going to send in the order and get our shipping quote, will be PMing you all later!

#127 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 9,532 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 12:11 PM

Did we reach the 300 threshold?

#128 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                • 2,777 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 12:55 PM

We did make 300! I have sent in our order. I will be PMing soon!

#129 m_willis22

m_willis22
                  • 123 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 01:05 PM

you never told me how to send my payment? was i included?

#130 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                    • 2,777 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 01:33 PM

yes you were included! I asked a while back if paypal was okay w/ everyone. let me know if that doesn't work for you. I will send out PM's this afternoon (when i have the official price including shipping) w/ your total, my paypal etc!

They are also giving me info on weight and dimensions for 1 pashmina so I can calculate shipping for everyone so we can approx what it will cost!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users