Photo

Forecast: Lots of Showers - 2 this weekend!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 KatyKo

KatyKo
  • 851 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 01:23 PM

So I had 2 showers this past weekend (don't tell my male co-worker who through the first one that it was a shower - he doesn't agree ).

The first "shower" was a Stock the Bar Co-Ed party. Quite a few of my co-workers, my parents, FI's parents and my sister came. My co-worker's wife decorated the house and had a great line-up of sushi, brownies, chips and salsa, cheese and crackers and the best Stoli Dolis (these are pineapples soaked in Stoli for 9 days and then served chilled - yes...dangerous). I don't have any pictures yet - but I will add them if I do get some :) Lets just say our dry bar is no longer empty!!

The second shower was thrown by my best girlfriends. They kicked me out of my house at 9am (my sister took me to breakfast and for a manicure) and I came back at 1pm to find my backyard turned into a tropical getaway. They made yummy turkey burgers, mac n cheese, baked beans, key lime cupcakes, coconut cake, pina coladas and cheerwine punch (I'm sure there aren't too many people that know what Cheerwine is - it is mostly a NC/SC thing

So here are some pics (PS This is the backyard of our new house )
    Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

More on next post...

#2 KatyKo

KatyKo
    • 851 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 01:23 PM

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

My sister and my friend Laney (she was the winner of the toilet paper wedding gown game)
      Click the image to open in full size.

And finally (most) all of my favorite ladies
      Click the image to open in full size.

#3 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
      • 1,083 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 01:26 PM

OOOhhh.. congrats!!! Super cute!

#4 Geralyn

Geralyn
        • 2,677 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 07:31 PM

Love the pics...everything is super cute and I love your yard...especially the pool!

#5 tdmitchell

tdmitchell
          • 719 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 08:07 PM

Congrats!! Looks like fun! I love the Toilet paper brides~

#6 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
            • 813 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 12:32 PM

Fun!! Is that your pool? It almost your turn :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users