Photo

Bamboo Arch in PV to buy?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 KARALANE

KARALANE
  • 60 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 10:06 AM

I really don't like the arch Riu provides, outside of renting one- does anyone know of a place to just buy some bamboo in PV?

Thanks- sorry if I have already asked this question before.........with 5 days until we leave, I can't remember much!

#2 chicago2PV

chicago2PV
    • 11 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 06:06 PM

Hi-

I'm getting married in November and I don't particularly care for RIU's standard arch either. Here is a site that rents things like chairs, tables, bars, beach beds, etc. Untitled-1 scroll down and click "toldo bamboo". Hope this helps!

#3 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 3,754 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 06:17 PM

I'm planning on using trendymob for lounge rentals if we can budget them. They have great prices.

Karalane- does the Riu allow outside vendors? Will you be able to use the rentals?

I've tried goolgling "toldos de bambu" using the mexico google site but I haven't found any luck. But I'm sure they have to have some sort of home improvement store. I'll keep searching.

#4 KARALANE

KARALANE
        • 60 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 06:21 PM

Thanks! Who is trendymob? And yes, the Riu allows outside vendors.

#5 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 3,754 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 06:23 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by KARALANE
            Thanks! Who is trendymob? And yes, the Riu allows outside vendors.
            oops sorry, its the link that chicago2PV(sorry don't know you name) posted. I think I posted a price list once but it is in Spanish. I'll try finding it.

#6 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 3,754 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 06:26 PM

Uggh! Its not visible anymore (its an old thread). I have it at home. I'll post it in a few hours.

#7 edna

edna
              • Site Supporter
              • 1,360 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 11:29 AM

Trendy Mob is a good supplier at PV their link is Untitled-1 and they have good prices they usually answer you withing a day with your quote.

Also you can search on google with muebles lounge en Puerto Vallarta , you should get something else.

I am mexican so any translation you might need, pls ask me!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users