Sign in to follow this  
kecblu10

CREATIVE ideas for no wedding party...HELP!

I have thought very hard of whether or not to have a wedding party...there are several reasons for the thoughts.From the uneven numbers to the small wedding and really wanting to avoid costs for myself and my friends. My friends are important to me and I want to include them, but I don't know how and want to be creative. I have thought about them passing me a flower as i walk down the isle(to form my bouquet), but that may be too much? HELP any ideas would be fantastic!!!!

I think the flower idea is really original. You can do whatever you like..you're the bride!

But maybe you should give us a little more background. Uneven numbers isn't really a big deal. A lot of us gals have that (I've got five girls, my FH is only having his bro stand up with him). How many friends are you trying to include? And if they are going to be there ANYway, what about having them select a dress they can afford in a style they like and want to wear again, you just pick the color? The biggest expense is just getting there, I think you can avoid heaping too much additional expense on them if you keep the attire low cost. If thats not the route you want to go, I'm sure there are lots of ways to include them...just need a lil' more background, especially numbers.

Welcome to the forum and congratulations!! You've come to the right place; here you can find all the info you need for a fun, smooth and successful planning!! Enjoy!!!

i didn't have a bridal party, but I still gave my would-be-bridesmaids and honorary bridesmaid gift. It was an album full of pictures of us. The cover had a picture of their heads superimposed on funny bridesmaid pictures.

Well, you don't have to include them in the ceremony. That's not very common. I've seen poems,singing and playing of instruments. That's pretty much it. Then when the picture time is up, your photographer can come up with a few ideas with all of you together.

Cheers,

Dmitri

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Sorry, I can't remember what service we used right now. We had our wedding in Berkshire two years ago, it was fantastic, I wonder what yours be like! We got a professional wedding photographer in Berkshire to make everything perfect, because you know what it's like - many people simply don't believe a word from photographers. But the photos were great, I was like whew! We made it!
    • Shree Designer Saree offers a wide range of latest trendy Salwar Kameez online at affordable prices.  From Punjabi suits to Anarkali, Buy Indian Salwar Kameez online at discounted prices with free delivery in India, USA, UK. The Indian Salwar Kameez is the most versatile ethnic wear present in a woman's wardrobe. This outfit can be worn for day to day duties or can be reformed into classy party wear. This attire gains prominence due to the fact that it is adaptable to any body type with its wide range of style of suits. From Punjabi suits to Anarkali, the styles of tunic called salwar kameez change in various parts of India.  
    • I have free Destination Wedding Planner!  Please message me for more details! 
    • STAY AWAY FROM CARIBBEAN EMOTIONS PHOTOGRAPHY!!!! Michael Weiler is a SCAMMER he took our money and disappeared!! we hired him as our photographer for our wedding back in November, he gave us a run around for the first week or 2 saying our pictures are almost ready and then disappeared. we have been sending him emails, texts and phone calls for the past 4 months and he is now where to be found. I made a fake account to email him and he answered right away as he is only interested in taking peoples money and not give anything in return.
    • For weddings you should definitely use a travel agent as there are promotions and amenities with a group block that you will not get by booking individually like comped rooms, upgrades, spa treatments, etc.
  • Topics