Photo

Looking for cute ways to include pics of DW

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 Cassondra2009

Cassondra2009
  • 444 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 10:13 PM

Hi all...I was thinking of using fun pictures from the DW on the tables. Maybe table numbers or just a couple on each table (depending on who is sitting there). Does anyone have any good ideas? Or a place to find inexpensive picture frames? I can't find ideas for table numbers anywhere on this forum. if a thread already exists, please point me in the right direction!

#2 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,151 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 02:10 AM

Flickr: Search
      http://www.marthaste....003d370a0aRCRD

the martha stewart link includes DIY instructions. :)

#3 Anna83

Anna83
      • 288 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 06:23 PM

For my AHR, I bought tulle circles and wrapped mints up in them for favors. I tied them up with a ribbon and put a tag on that was a picture from our wedding. I cut pictures out with a 2" punch and punched a hole in them.

If you are having floral centerpieces, you could cut out pictures from your wedding, attach them to wire and stick them in the centerpiece.

#4 destination

destination
        • 215 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 11:50 PM

I just decided today that we are going to have our photographer/friend take pics of us in Mexico holding up numbers and being silly for each table that we'll put on the tables instead of plain numbers. FI's dad wanted to pics of us when we were little, but I was an ugly child and am not having it!

#5 lgarner83

lgarner83
          • 530 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 09:40 AM

We're having our guest signing book printed with pics of us from our wedding :)

#6 destination

destination
            • 215 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 09:58 PM

dollar stores always have picture frames, if you're looking to go that cheap. ust don't plan on them lasting long after the event!

#7 Cassondra2009

Cassondra2009
              • 444 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 10:04 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by destination
                I just decided today that we are going to have our photographer/friend take pics of us in Mexico holding up numbers and being silly for each table that we'll put on the tables instead of plain numbers. FI's dad wanted to pics of us when we were little, but I was an ugly child and am not having it!
                This is actually what I was thinking of doing...thats why I need the picture frames! I just don't want to spend alot on the frames so I think the dollar store is a good option.

#8 blushingbride

blushingbride
                • 366 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 03:30 PM

I think it's a cute idea! I went to a DW in Punta Cana last year, and the bride made little frames with the different provinces in the Dominican Republic (e.g., Puerto Plata, Higuey, etc.) She received lots of compliments!!

#9 sm316217

sm316217
                  • 50 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 03:30 PM

We got married on a cruise. For our AHR we used the names of all the places that we visited for tables instead of numbers. Then we had made bifold cards with the names and pictures from that location inside. We had a sign at the name table that said "Find your destination." It was cute

#10 brookedanielle

brookedanielle
                    • 59 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 07:41 PM

I saw $1 frames at the dollar spot in Target - they were kinda small though... maybe the size of a business card...

I really like the idea of taking pictures of yourself with numbers... or maybe even writing the numbers in the sand and taking pictures of them? Easier said than done though, I know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users