Sign in to follow this  

Hello!

Hoping I can get some advice from brides that have gotten married or will be getting in the Chapel at the Barcelo Maya Palace. I'm in the intial planning stages and any information would be helpful. I'd reached out to Claudia and Tatiana at the Barcelo to find out if there was availability in November of this year but haven't heard back?

I am getting married at Barcelo in July and have had really good responses. I am working with WC Gabriella. I too am getting married in the Chapel and having the reception on the beach. I haven't found any negative reviews about it.

Hello,

I am getting married on Nov. 12,2009 on the beach at the Barcelo. We are staying at the Tropical so the chapel is out for us. I am sooo excited!

Good luck and please let me know what you hear, we arrive on the 7th so we will not be able to see your wedding day but maybe we can have a drink with the spouses!

Tamasin

I am getting married JUNE 26th..1 month away....so ill let you guys know how it goes!!! I have heard only good things and i cant wait!!! I am getting married in the Gazebo at the Palace.

What time is your wedding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tata2 View Post
Hello,

I am getting married on Nov. 12,2009 on the beach at the Barcelo. We are staying at the Tropical so the chapel is out for us. I am sooo excited!

Good luck and please let me know what you hear, we arrive on the 7th so we will not be able to see your wedding day but maybe we can have a drink with the spouses!

Tamasin