Sign in to follow this  
Mark Romine

Photographer ~ Mark Romine

Hi everyone, I am relatively new to BDW board and a now paying vendor so I wanted to introduce myself and share links to my website and blog. Jacilyn invited me to join just a few short weeks ago. I must say there is a wealth of info here that could help just about anyone in an y situation plan their destination wedding.

I an relatively new to wedding photography, I started my wedding photography career only 10 years ago in '99. Previous to that I had spent 18 years doing commercial and cooperate assignments all over the country from NYC to San Diego and many places in between. My first wedding was my wife's eldest niece back when we were still using film. We have come a long way since then with hundreds of wedding under our belt. Needless to say, we have lots of experience shooting in all kinds of conditions and locations, large and small events. I am located in Normal, IL (that is a for real name) out in the middle of the cornfields but I travel anywhere and would love to join you, your family and friends in capturing all the special relationship moments of your unique day. Drop me a note if you have interest or questions.

Thanks,

mark

Mark Romine

MARK ROMINE PHOTOGRAPHY

112 Merle Lane, Suite 201

Normal, IL 61761

Mark Romine Photography - Documentary Wedding Photography

Mark Romine Wedding Photography Blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaimeLynne View Post
Welcome Mark! I have to giggle at the name of your town wink.gif
I know, isn't that the craziest name. Why someone would name a town with such a name is beyond me. But at least I can tell clients that I am pretty close to Normal. smile105.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaimeLynne View Post
Love your siggy pic, beautiful colors :)
Thanks, this was at the infinity pool at RIU Palce in Cabo.

mark

Hi Mark! Wanted to drop a line seeing as how I'm from Springfield...my fiance is actually from Bloomington/Normal. We head up that way quite often still since it's only about an hour away and most of his family is there.

Look forward to seeing some of your work and hearing more about you. Welcome to the board!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Sorry, I can't remember what service we used right now. We had our wedding in Berkshire two years ago, it was fantastic, I wonder what yours be like! We got a professional wedding photographer in Berkshire to make everything perfect, because you know what it's like - many people simply don't believe a word from photographers. But the photos were great, I was like whew! We made it!
    • Shree Designer Saree offers a wide range of latest trendy Salwar Kameez online at affordable prices.  From Punjabi suits to Anarkali, Buy Indian Salwar Kameez online at discounted prices with free delivery in India, USA, UK. The Indian Salwar Kameez is the most versatile ethnic wear present in a woman's wardrobe. This outfit can be worn for day to day duties or can be reformed into classy party wear. This attire gains prominence due to the fact that it is adaptable to any body type with its wide range of style of suits. From Punjabi suits to Anarkali, the styles of tunic called salwar kameez change in various parts of India.  
    • I have free Destination Wedding Planner!  Please message me for more details! 
    • STAY AWAY FROM CARIBBEAN EMOTIONS PHOTOGRAPHY!!!! Michael Weiler is a SCAMMER he took our money and disappeared!! we hired him as our photographer for our wedding back in November, he gave us a run around for the first week or 2 saying our pictures are almost ready and then disappeared. we have been sending him emails, texts and phone calls for the past 4 months and he is now where to be found. I made a fake account to email him and he answered right away as he is only interested in taking peoples money and not give anything in return.
    • For weddings you should definitely use a travel agent as there are promotions and amenities with a group block that you will not get by booking individually like comped rooms, upgrades, spa treatments, etc.
  • Topics