FS: Brand New Oleg Cassini Princess Wedding Dress Size 16

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 imapepper

• 89 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 11:50 AM

I have a Beautiful New (tags attached) wedding dress for sale. I will try to attach the pics of the dress, however if they do not come through, please pm me and I will send you pics. The dress has spaghetti straps and a corset bodice. The skirt is full and has a princess style feel.
    I am selling the Dress for $450

• Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
    • LocationSeattle

Posted 03 May 2009 - 12:00 PM

why are you selling it?

#3 staceysbride

• 245 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 09:41 PM

I'd be interested in seeing pictures. I'd also like to second Abbie's question if I could- why are you selling it?

#4 imapepper

• 89 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 11:29 PM

I am selling the dress because I found one at Klinesfield that will fit the theme of my wedding better!!!! I bought the dress when we first became engaged, and we have changed our mind as to the type of wedding we are going for. Ok, I have, he really does not care..LOL. No bad Karma!! Trust me. If interested, I would be more than happy to fwd the pics!

#5 imapepper

• 89 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 01:19 PM

Ladies!! The dress is still available. I want to sell it before we leave for our wedding, therefore I have decided to lower the price to $400 and include the matching veil!!!!

#6 imapepper

• 89 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 10:02 AM

Here is a link to my pics. PM with any addt'l questions or if you would like for me to take new pics (the lighting plus my camera was pretty bad).

Picasa Web Albums - Amma - Items for Sale

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users