I found my Place!! OIB, N.C.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 barefootbeachbride

• 89 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 09:05 AM

I have the perfect place for my wedding!! Ocean Isle beach, NC..We are going to have it at the Isles restaurant. We get the ocean front banquet room and tiki bar and we can get married right on the beach. They have arbors and chairs we can rent. Im so excited! Originally we were thinking of the mayan riviera but this place is perfect, and about an hour driving distance so more people can come!!

#2 jmb0902

• 496 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 05:11 AM

Congrats on picking your location! Ocean Isle is beautiful!

#3 Jenamie

• 392 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 10:09 PM

OIB is a great location, and not far from where I'm getting married! (holden beach)

I'm sure it will be lovely :)

Hey your from Wilmington I see, have you ever been to the wilmington tea house, I'm planing on takeing my girls there for lunch a few days before, do you know anything about it?

#4 brownsugarflyygirl

• 22 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 12:41 PM

I am getting married there too - except we are doing our reception behind the Islander Inn because of the tide. Congrats! Please let me know how it goes and any pointers that you can give.

#5 lindsay02261980

• 17 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 06:21 PM

I'm getting married in Holden Beach, NC too!  I'm so excited!!!

#6 Lmickwee

• 7 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 08:39 PM

Do you mind me asking roughly how much it is to get married there? I am currently trying to find an affordable venue, and that sounds really pretty...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users